How about some chicken Alfredo

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
SLOW COOKER CHEESY CHICKEN ALFREDO
Creamy chicken Alfredo with tender chicken, rich Alfredo sauce, and plenty of melted cheese.

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh parsley for garnish

Directions:
Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked.
About 30 minutes before serving, sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
Cover and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
Serve over pasta or with steamed vegetables, and garnish with fresh parsley.

IMG_4317.jpeg

Creamy chicken Alfredo with tender chicken, rich Alfredo sauce, and plenty of melted cheese.

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
About 30 minutes before serving, sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the chicken.

View attachment 1716298249
Ok I confess this is not at all where I thought this was gonna go! I had no idea where it was gonna go but this is throwing me off. Who are you, and how did you get John’s sign on!
Hehehehe

Looks good John, have you made a batch yet?
What's for dinner, I'm hungry. and I do like fresh made bread with my meal. :lol:

Looks good John, have you made a batch yet?
What's for dinner, I'm hungry. and I do like fresh made bread with my meal. :lol:

No this one just came up today on Facebook. I was in the shop all day so I thawed some wings that I’m cooking right now. I recorded the NHRA race from Indy so it’s wings and racing tonight.

It looks great, but I cannot go the parmesan. That'd get left out. lol

My wife and I make Chicken Alfredo pretty regularly. I like to brown the chicken on the grill while she's assembling rest. Pretty quick, easy and tasty! Served with garlic bread of course.

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

View attachment 1716298249
How high?

Going lazy man this week as I’m trying to make a three race weekend at Keystone and some leftovers would work out great. I froze the rest of my spaghetti sauce from last weekend so
That will make for some easy meals later this month. I pick up a nice big pork BUTT roast and a couple packages of kelby and enough sauerkraut to bury everything. I just three it in the cooker so tomorrow morning it should smell great in here. This frees me up for a day in the shop tomorrow so I can eat on the run.

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

Dang, John! As much fun as it might be to be your neighbor, it's probably a good thing you live 400 or so miles away. If I lived next door, I would weigh 400 lbs!

:rofl:

Dang, John! As much fun as it might be to be your neighbor, it's probably a good thing you live 400 or so miles away. If I lived next door, I would weigh 400 lbs!

:rofl:

Trust me I Dont cook everything I post up but do so if it looks good. I’ll always have my favorites. My niece gave me her “cheesy potato” recipe from our family Christmas party that I do want to try. I think it’s just a Betty Crocker recipe with some added love. My neighbor called me while I was in the shop and dropped off some tomatoes out of her garden so I picked up some Land Of Lakes American cheese so tomato sandwiches for a few days.

Going lazy man this week as I’m trying to make a three race weekend at Keystone and some leftovers would work out great. I froze the rest of my spaghetti sauce from last weekend so
That will make for some easy meals later this month. I pick up a nice big pork BUTT roast and a couple packages of kelby and enough sauerkraut to bury everything. I just three it in the cooker so tomorrow morning it should smell great in here. This frees me up for a day in the shop tomorrow so I can eat on the run.

View attachment 1716298604

View attachment 1716298605

Just fell apart with a fork this morning when I deboned it. Mmmmm

IMG_4334.jpeg

That looks good, the only time I ate sauerkraut was when my daughter and I went 4-wheeler riding with a friend of ours.
We had been riding the trails all day, and we stopped in at one of his friends camp.
They fed us, man it was great after not eating all day.

-
Back