How about them Steelers!

-
Unbelievable....the Steelers lost to Cleveland :scratch: Who'd seen that one coming ?

Go Raiders they can win against the good teams, but man they suck and I am a fan since 68.... ugg.. Maybe they take Denver coming up:)

Wow, their playoff hopes have been eliminated due to unexpected losses to presently horrible franchises such as the Chiefs, Raiders and now the Browns(combined W-L record of the three is 9-28)....sad.

eat it steelers fans.... chiefs, raiders, browns... kiss your playoff hopes goodbye:bootysha:

They have three more tough games to play, Green bay(@Heinz), Baltimore(@Heinz) and Miami.

Steelers had a Really tough schedule All this season, those are your "Superbowl Champs", what skill, what talent, what grace.
It just makes even more obvious, how their last two Superbowl wins were handouts.
Is Polamalu the only player there? Is it the coaching staff?

HA HA!!!! I'm a browns fans unfortunately and there hasn't been much to cheer about this year but to beat the steelers AND take them out of the payoff race:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:HA HA time to break out the good scotch life is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have three more tough games to play, Green bay(@Heinz), Baltimore(@Heinz) and Miami.

Steelers had a Really tough schedule All this season, those are your "Superbowl Champs", what skill, what talent, what grace.
It just makes even more obvious, how their last two Superbowl wins were handouts.
Is Polamalu the only player there? Is it the coaching staff?

Conversely, they had a relatively mediocre schedule this year. THe 7 point loss last night was the biggest point spread in any loss they had this season, and in all but the 2nd Cincy loss and last night, they held leads late in the game.

It wasn't just the loss of Polamalu, it was also Aaron Smith getting hurt, and Bryant McFadden and Larry Foote leaving for free agency. It is, all too many times, the defensive players not being on the same page, and, imnsho, Ike Taylor is the most overrated DB in the league. The secondary played horrible in all of their losses. Hell, this team could EASILY have been 11-1 coming into last night';s game if they had just played STEELER defense, and not gagged on the ol chicken bone in 5 games this season.

I remember the networks always showing graphics of when his team had certain leads late in the game, BIll Cowher was something like 98-2, well, hey Mikey Tomlin, this year, your team has yacked up late leads 5 f'in times, and looked so unprepared against the worst team in the league, the bottom dwelling Browns(what is a "Brown" anyways, it's what is found in the diaper of a baby STEELER fan).

Oh well, more time will be open in january on weekends now for me to work on my Barracuda!!!

FF

Hey guys this season suckes to be a steeler fan but all the teams mentioned above couldn't fill one hand with rings. I think the steelers are tanking the season to get a good draft pick.

Wow, now I don't feel so bad that my Bills lost to the freakin' Browns (I think that was the Browns first win...shows you that Buffalo is a team that stinks...)

I wish the Bucs had the Steelers down the stretch. Maybe we could get another win.8)

Can you say top draft pick....the Bucs get 3 picks in the first 2 rounds.:cheers:

If we can only find a way to lose to the Jets.......Not a problem.

I wish the Bucs had the Steelers down the stretch. Maybe we could get another win.8)

Can you say top draft pick....the Bucs get 3 picks in the first 2 rounds.:cheers:

If we can only find a way to lose to the Jets.......Not a problem.

Yeah, it's pretty bad when you start rooting against your team this late in the year so you can get draft picks...:-D

I think some of the team appears to have given up and I question some of the coaching as well. Ben doesn't seem right either.

If its not that then I have only crazy theories left. :dontknow:

Must admit stoolers fans,going from s.b. champs to NOT making the playoffs is pretty pathetic....

-
Back