How about them Steelers!

-
Ol Ben #7 sure had a great game, over 500 yards passing I think
Real good game to watch and they beat the # 2 defense they said.

STEELERS finally break losing streak, TD on final play of game. Big Ben 503 yds passing, 3 tds, if you missed this game, shame on you, STEEELRS win in a shoot out with Green Bay, 37-36.

Sheesh, I need a nap!!!

FF

Nice, and against the fudgepackers too, hahahahaha

Ben,looked really good yesterday 500+ passing yards..too bad its a little too late..see ya' next year "stoolers"...:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

STEELERS finally break losing streak, TD on final play of game. Big Ben 503 yds passing, 3 tds, if you missed this game, shame on you, STEEELRS win in a shoot out with Green Bay, 37-36.

Sheesh, I need a nap!!!

FF

Can't blame me for missing it. Our local station decided the Eagles/'9ers was the game to watch...did see the final drive, though. Big Ben with over 500 yards passing, the Pack with what, over 500 yards total offense? Man, what a game to miss...

Can't blame me for missing it. Our local station decided the Eagles/'9ers was the game to watch...did see the final drive, though. Big Ben with over 500 yards passing, the Pack with what, over 500 yards total offense? Man, what a game to miss...

They switched over to it here after the Bucs beat the Seahawks. First win on the west coast since the Super Bowl. How bad is that.
It looked like they were playing for pride and not draft picks yesterday. Rahem has the defense improving. In the last 4 weeks we have gone from 21st against the run to 7th as of game time and they did a pretty good job yesterday.

I was hoping for a Bills upset Robert.

They switched over to it here after the Bucs beat the Seahawks. First win on the west coast since the Super Bowl. How bad is that.
It looked like they were playing for pride and not draft picks yesterday. Rahem has the defense improving. In the last 4 weeks we have gone from 21st against the run to 7th as of game time and they did a pretty good job yesterday.

I was hoping for a Bills upset Robert.

I was hoping for the upset, too, Noel, but not expecting it. The Bills have got to be the worst team with 5 wins out there. Can't stretch the field, can't play the run, can't convert on 3rd downs, can't protect the quarterback, both quarterbacks suck. People are making a big deal of TO not catching the ball. Hell, they aren't throwing it to him or Lee Evans, both deep threats. Need to fire the whole damned team with the exception of Lindell, Moorman, and Jackson and start all over again.

-
Back