HOW BOUT THEM YANKMEEEEES!!!!

-
For a team that has won 27 championships....and the most in mlb...boy some of you fans act like spoiled little rich kids not getting their way. Yer last names Steinbrenner ?
Lmao

Sooo yet a YANKMEES FAN??See gifs above lmao.
This thread is about the wonderful YANKMEES and their 27 championships. Start yet own thread.
**** THE YANKMEES!!

Nope. Actually, I can't stand the yankees as an organization. I don't mind Aaron Boone, Aaron Judge, and several others, but by and large can't stand them. I just understand they did better than my team (and yours as well). What good is it ragging on a team that had a better year than yours? Everything you say about them can apply to your team as well.

Like I said before, they simply ran into a better team. At least they were still playing in mid Oct. Not too many others were. You come across as a sore loser who grabs for anything you can to make you feel better about yourself. Reality is, your team sucks more than the Yankees. Mine does too though. LOL!

Why does my joy come across as anger?
It's nice to see an underdog come thru and the "mighty" fall. Yep I relish in the fact they lost, that doesnt make me angry or a sore loser needing help.
So you guys are now thread moderators? Censorship? Gimme a break.
Look in the mirror sore losers, a sports thread that has now gotten personal.
Good job guys.:thumbsup:

**** THE YANKMEES!(that's joy not anger).
Nope. Actually, I can't stand the yankees as an organization. I don't mind Aaron Boone, Aaron Judge, and several others, but by and large can't stand them. I just understand they did better than my team (and yours as well). What good is it ragging on a team that had a better year than yours? Everything you say about them can apply to your team as well.

Like I said before, they simply ran into a better team. At least they were still playing in mid Oct. Not too many others were. You come across as a sore loser who grabs for anything you can to make you feel better about yourself. Reality is, your team sucks more than the Yankees. Mine does too though. LOL!

I don't like them losing, but it's just a game. Your anger shows a lot about you. If you have that much hate for anything, you should seek help.

:drama:

yankmees suck.gif

I’m no yankee fan. But in 2003-4 I was in Baghdad Iraq and one of the Lts wrote a letter to all the baseball organizations asking if they’d donate ballcaps to Iraqi kids. Only the Yankees responded sent us a box of hats to pass out. Was prob the nicest clothing they’d ever owned.

Easy, nobody is censoring you or a thread mod.....I think you should seek help because you can't distinguish the difference between the two emotions you have been showing...and two responses in a row by you... your joy is definitely coming off as big time ANGER.. I'm willing to bet you have been told that before.

Relax Francis. YOUR misdiagnosis does NOT constitute anger at my end. YOUR a sore loser. Capitals are for EMPHASIS, not anger. This was a good natured jabbing sports thread and you turned into a personal jab. Like I said with 27 championships you would think losing the odd one would be"ok".
YOU go seek help....along with the Yankmeees.
Oh and how can it be ANGER when I'm happy they lost....Dr Phil
Easy, nobody is censoring you or a thread mod.....I think you should seek help because you can't distinguish the difference between the two emotions you have been showing...and two responses in a row by you... your joy is definitely coming off as big time ANGER.. I'm willing to bet you have been told that before.

Why does my joy come across as anger?
It's nice to see an underdog come thru and the "mighty" fall. Yep I relish in the fact they lost, that doesnt make me angry or a sore loser needing help.
So you guys are now thread moderators? Censorship? Gimme a break.
Look in the mirror sore losers, a sports thread that has now gotten personal.
Good job guys.:thumbsup:

**** THE YANKMEES!(that's joy not anger).

Again, who's your team? And how'd they do compared to the team you're talkin **** on? Exactly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Yep.it was sports ribbing,.then you took it personal that I "need help" and political with your flag waving. Yet throughout I was basing the Yankmees, not you personally or your country.
So now according to you I'm either a drunk or a moron? Because the YANKMEEES lost?
Sore loser. Go **** yourself....moron.
Good natured .. You should read the thread, you have been acting like a child. I acted as a sore loser ?? where ? I know to never argue with a drunk or a moron. see ya

Last edited:
-
Back