How do get these (F)ing Rims off !!!!

-
Wars over. I just wonder if I could get the wife to clean this up???.JUST KIDDING I'm afraid to ask lol. I know that I could not type in what she would say. the axles just have stubs left thats all. I hate to scrap every thing else,I think I'll keep whats left and see it any body needs something,

Thanks
AJ71DUSTER

Wars over. I just wonder if I could get the wife to clean this up???.JUST KIDDING I'm afraid to ask lol. I know that I could not type in what she would say. the axles just have stubs left thats all. I hate to scrap every thing else,I think I'll keep whats left and see it any body needs something,

Thanks
AJ71DUSTER

I can't post what my wife would say either but you can rest assured if would make for a good evening.

Darn, I was waiting for the picture of the rim & tire through the back window of the power wagon after the rope broke from the tree.......Glad you got it off. That was nasty. The best I've used is heat & Kroil.

My 67 fish parts car has a rear tire that disintegrated. In trying to remove it 4 of the lugs broke off. Only one holding it on now. Gonna be hard to move it when that one breaks. Rust is the pits.

67 could have had left hand threads and were tighten til snapped.

holy shiznit impressive sir! been there done that...rust ? what rust ...

Attachments

• 875.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 85
-
Back