How do I remove this from my memory?!?!?!

-
Before I open the link, is it family friendly? I have things I'd rather not recall also and I don't want to add to the list.

Wow, I have seen lots worse at Walmart lmao

Sorry, even though that girl is big, she is still pretty :toothy9:

OMG ...if i was her size i definately would not wear that......oh wait ...im a skinny girl now and i still wont wear that LOL....

but seriously though......thats cool if she is comfortable with it ....everyone deserves to be comfortable with themselves.

Or I could first show you this

obese.jpg

NOW how's the original lookin??

925ca8be-299c-4c0e-8375-5d6c97916bce_630_plussize_swim.jpg

Kieth is right she is a pretty girl. I allways found plus size girls to be more outgoing with a good sense of humor.

Gotta agree with keith, she is still very pretty. Nice to see women that have curves. And not the curves that come from pelvises and rib cages about to poke through there skin just waiting to be played like a xylophone :pukeleft:

Sorry Keith I always make that mistake Been doin it for 60 years hard to stop.:banghead:

i should not have opened this thread. ewww.

And now i worry what the next beach trip will be like. I mean they found a fat girl with a pretty face and its still gross to me. Most girls that size, arent very pretty.

Have you looked around lately ? The answers are in the statistics... it is the skinny one that doesn't present our populations..

Personally, I am happy to see more "real" people than the anorexic skinny minnie miller...

Props to the model..

Grassy

Maybe you need to turn gay if you caint appreciate a pretty girl. That would take it outta your mind. lol

Have you looked around lately ? The answers are in the statistics... it is the skinny one that doesn't present our populations..

Personally, I am happy to see more "real" people than the anorexic skinny minnie miller...

Props to the model..

Grassy

Awesome old school reference from the past buddy . There really needs to be shift in focus to the in between in society , obese and anorexic are extremes .

We subscribe to a mag that uses normal looking folks to model what ever.

I have a daughter and I have read some of her mags...as far as I can tell, these mags teach young girls to hate their own bodies by holding up impossible standards. One of our jobs as parents is to run interference to these media messages and give her a better perspective. It also helps that my wife works for Public Health. This has helped. My daughter is healthy and active. She has a healthy appetite...maybe a bit too much sugar during exams :) but runs for fun and is on a competitive dance team.

She has been on a tv show and movie as an extra and once thought about modeling but after reading some bio's, decided that modeling brought with it an unhealthily lifestyle.

Sorry, I did use an extreme to support my thesis.

BTW, roller derby is making a comeback :)

Ian.

We subscribe to a mag that uses normal looking folks to model what ever.

I have a daughter and I have read some of her mags...as far as I can tell, these mags teach young girls to hate their own bodies by holding up impossible standards. One of our jobs as parents is to run interference to these media messages and give her a better perspective. It also helps that my wife works for Public Health. This has helped. My daughter is healthy and active. She has a healthy appetite...maybe a bit too much sugar during exams :) but runs for fun and is on a competitive dance team.

She has been on a tv show and movie as an extra and once thought about modeling but after reading some bio's, decided that modeling brought with it an unhealthily lifestyle.

Sorry, I did use an extreme to support my thesis.

BTW, roller derby is making a comeback :)

Ian.

What's "normal" though? I mean an american "normal" is not an impossible standard. Arguably its barely a standard. lol.(see: we're fat people)

Me too :) but there are published height/weight standards , etc..

Pick up a copy of Teen Vougue, Vogue, Cosmo , etc and you will see what I mean...

Ian.

Me too :) but there are published height/weight standards , etc..

Pick up a copy of Teen Vougue, Vogue, Cosmo , etc and you will see what I mean...

Ian.

I meant "we" as a nation. I use to be a fat(6'4 277lb) and now i'm 200lbs give/take.

Funny enough is that vogue has kate upton on their latest issue(google search) and she's got a body that's not unobtainable with a little self control and determination to be fit. But i get your point.

http://www.kate-upton.com/wp-conten...y-sept-6-2012/kate-upton-mkny-6sept12-002.jpg

Since my accident, I have shrunk over 2 inches and gained almost 70 pounds...

Exceptions abound but I think you get my drift....dress size zero isn't that common in my world.. :)

-
Back