How long do I wait for parts paid for before becoming a dick! ADDED SELLERS NAME !!!

-
he should have already provided you a tracking number, if he is not calling or pm you , its a good chance that you have been screwed, google his address and get on google map and see if address exist, in a small town , the post man may know the person and put the mail in the box where he lives regardless of address, i googled one that was going to sell me wheel centers, his address he gave me was a vacant lot, last year i sent chance copp in chillicothe ohio that was on a bodies a money order, had his email, address and cell , he stayed in contact for a few weeks after he recieved my money and kept telling me he sent my parts but wouldnt provide me a tracking number, i done a background check, he had 4 addresses listed , he got irate when after 2 months i hadnt recieve my patrs and i questioned him about the 4 addresses, he tried to make me the bad guy by calling abodies admin. joey and say i threatened him, 2 weeks later he called to tell me he and his friends partied good on my money, moral of story, dont send money to someone you dont know., they wont send parts without money, so dont send money unless they take paypal.

Ive completed 2 transactions across the US in the time you've been waiting for just a tracking number. No excuse other than death for the lack of communication

I too was screwed by a seller here once. Life goes on.

I loaned a friend $20,000 for plastic surgery.... :D

Now I don't know what he looks like.... :glasses7: :banghead:

Ok, anything that would have been delivered would have come today. The sellers screen name is; 34069valiant and real name(maybe) is Nick Mchenry from Billings, Montana. I sent him money for a 4 speed trans that he was selling and have nothing to show. Please, feel free to blast away!!!!

Damn... These things are tough.
Maybe it's help up at the post office but a tracking number would of solved this issue like many before ..... Hahah good luck

Hmmm.....I believe this is the same guy that screwed me over a few years back on Mopar Muscle.

All this time and he has not responded.

And he probably won't, if it's the same guy I dealt with. I had to do some serious finagling to get my stuff.

Sheriff's Dept., Mom, Dad etc etc.

Yep, his dad is in his 50's, and the person in question is in his mid 30's... Don't go after the wrong guy... :???:

There is also more that we can do here if he doesn't respond. We're just going one step at a time in case he is going to follow through, if he doesn't, then we will "put the word out"... :evil3:

I don't think that anyone who runs a business should be ripping people off on the internet... #-o

Yep, his dad is in his 50's, and the person in question is in his mid 30's... Don't go after the wrong guy... :???:

If it weren't for his Dad, I may not have received my stuff. I had a ten minute conversation with him, and my stuff showed up a few days later.

unless these parts are coming from guam, a month is ridiculous. You knew that before you even thought about posting this thread. With that being said, take action by outting the guy or organization. Bitching and moaning gets nothing accomplished!!

guam? There's nothing in guam?!? Why am i going to guam??!?!?!?!

Attachments

• sgtmajor_dickerson21.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 549
Ok, anything that would have been delivered would have come today. The sellers screen name is; 34069valiant and real name(maybe) is Nick Mchenry from Billings, Montana. I sent him money for a 4 speed trans that he was selling and have nothing to show. Please, feel free to blast away!!!!

A fully loaded 4 speed transmission? :dontknow:

That would most likely would hafta been sent through the FEDEX, or UPS, carriers.

Would one of those, crated up, been within the weight restrictions, withought having to go Freight?

A fully loaded 4 speed transmission? :dontknow:

That would most likely would hafta been sent through the FEDEX, or UPS, carriers.

Would one of those, crated up, been within the weight restrictions, withought having to go Freight?

No. And if It's freight, it may take quite some time. Last time I had a trans shipped, especially cross country, took 5 weeks. Mainly because Venture left it sitting on their dock for over 2 weeks before sending it from Arizona to Indiana

No. And if It's freight, it may take quite some time. Last time I had a trans shipped, especially cross country, took 5 weeks. Mainly because Venture left it sitting on their dock for over 2 weeks before sending it from Arizona to Indiana

Still doesn't excuse the seller of not providing the method of shipment, nor the documentation and details of the shipment!

Still doesn't excuse the seller of not providing the method of shipment, nor the documentation and details of the shipment!

Exactly! Any respectable seller would provide adequate communication to not leave a buyer wondering where materials are. Both parties of deal should be aware of the status at any given time during the transaction. Any less from a seller is not acceptable.

Checked his "other posts." Yet another new member who came on here FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of having a free classifieds section

-
Back