How much milled off heads to raise compression

-
Do you not understand the correlation between the hp level and load on an engine or are you just trying to be cute?. Judging from the above post where you talk about you're handsomeness I'm guessing it's the latter. :lol:
I'm not cute I'm not smart I'm handsome! LOL as a matter of fact I'm a well-known internet model...
I'm glad you completely quoted me perfectly when I said if done correctly and big huge letters...
Don't you get tired of coming to yellows defense....:D...

I'm not cute I'm not smart I'm handsome! LOL as a matter of fact I'm a well-known internet model...
I'm glad you completely quoted me perfectly when I said if done correctly and big huge letters...

Don’t you get tired of being an ignorant prick?

Yellow rose has nothing to do with anything. The op stated his goals and whether or not you bothered reading them you gave the advice that he could hit his engine with a 150 shot, on stock pistons. So I guess your disclaimer is "if done correctly", how about before you give advice first read what he was trying to accomplish before hand. Hitting a stock engine with a 150 shot vs an engine making 400 plus hp with stock internals is an entirely different thing. Were you not one of the "aluminum heads will cure my compression woes guys", how did that work out?, now you are spouting off the same thing as yellow rose, the irony.

Yellow rose has nothing to do with anything. The op stated his goals and whether or not you bothered reading them you gave the advice that he could hit his engine with a 150 shot, on stock pistons. So I guess your disclaimer is "if done correctly", how about before you give advice first read what he was trying to accomplish before hand. Hitting a stock engine with a 150 shot vs an engine making 400 plus hp with stock internals is an entirely different thing. Were you not one of the "aluminum heads will cure my compression woes guys", how did that work out.

Why not ask jPar to regale us with all his time on the hose? He is the self proclaimed Nozz guy. Maybe he should start a thread and educate everyone on how to sit in the garage and lay on the purge button.

Why not ask jPar to regale us with all his time on the hose? He is the self proclaimed Nozz guy. Maybe he should start a thread and educate everyone on how to sit in the garage and lay on the purge button.
To steal a phrase from pbr , psssssss! psssssss!

Yellow rose has nothing to do with anything. The op stated his goals and whether or not you bothered reading them you gave the advice that he could hit his engine with a 150 shot, on stock pistons. So I guess your disclaimer is "if done correctly", how about before you give advice first read what he was trying to accomplish before hand. Hitting a stock engine with a 150 shot vs an engine making 400 plus hp with stock internals is an entirely different thing. Were you not one of the "aluminum heads will cure my compression woes guys", how did that work out?, now you are spouting off the same thing as yellow rose, the irony.
Now remember before you call me cute or smart *** you're the one who made your snide remark to lure me into this conversation...
The op had described somewhat of stock engine and aspirations of doing 11 seconds. Also aspirations of using nitrous. then someone came in and said that he cannot use nitrous unless you changes his Pistons can't be done...
Then someone came in and said that you can use higher compression if you have aluminum heads... (and was cautioned in a personal message not to use the disagree button or I would be banned from the Forum but a monitor)
Whatever you want to make up to make your end of the discussion sound better is fine with me. I always wanted aluminum heads I got aluminum heads and now my old heads that are not old but in very excellent condition will go on my next project no big deal...
OP doesn't have to do anything he can just sit back and watch this entertaining thread instead of spending his money at the drag strip..

To steal a phrase from pbr , psssssss! psssssss!
That's funny you know I could tell some big fancy story how I hit the nitrous and the car took off like a rocket and I could even make up stories about times at the track but I'll save that for the gurus...

Now remember before you call me cute or smart *** you're the one who made your snide remark to lure me into this conversation...
The op had described somewhat of stock engine and aspirations of doing 11 seconds. Also aspirations of using nitrous. then someone came in and said that he cannot use nitrous unless you changes his Pistons can't be done...
Then someone came in and said that you can use higher compression if you have aluminum heads... (and was cautioned in a personal message not to use the disagree button or I would be banned from the Forum but a monitor)
Whatever you want to make up to make your end of the discussion sound better is fine with me. I always wanted aluminum heads I got aluminum heads and now my old heads that are not old but in very excellent condition will go on my next project no big deal...
OP doesn't have to do anything he can just sit back and watch this entertaining thread instead of spending his money at the drag strip..
Lure you into a conversation lol, you do that all by yourself, I will not muddy up the thread anymore.

Lure you into a conversation lol, you do that all by yourself, I will not muddy up the thread anymore.
It's been mud from the first post..
Anytime nitrous is mentioned the naysayers and gurus come out of the woodwork...

Should not this have been posted on April 1? That is when I will again post about my flexi-stroker crankshaft that increases engine stroke as rpm increases.
I'm all ears. lol flexi crank ? interesting

-
Back