how much they worth 67&69 dart

-

tet68

Reaction score
69 is a 340 swinger basically a body shell with damaged frame rail.67 gt has the 69 dash frame vin and fender tag installed on it but still retains the 67 vin on door frame.all 67 specific parts have been sold and 69 parts have been purchased fenders, bumpers, grill, lights,seats,so the 67 is being converted to a 69 340 swinger.the engine is a 68 318 with steel crank windage traysummit racing cam and lifters,closed chamber ported heads .40&ported,elderbrock intake with 2 inch 4 hole spacer,holly 600 with trick kit&choke horn shaved,mopar electric dist msd box,solid state voltage regulator and alternator,904 tranny,b&m shift kit,boss hog 2600 stall converter 8 3/4 3.91 posi rear end all drivetrain components newly rebuilt. new2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust 2 chamber flowmasters gas shocks welded in frame connectors chrome traction bars,american raceing wheels 14x7 rear 14x6 front grand am radial gt tires,front disc brakes all suspension components rebuilt car needs block sanded and painted no body or rust repair issues needs exhaust manifold or headers installed need steering column installed which I have seats need recovered.cars togeather and can be drove on trailer.one option woul be to part out and sell the 2 body shells with the legit vins and titles another option remove the 69 vin and have a 67 gt that looks like a 69 swinger probably the best but most work is use the 67 to rebuild the legit 69 340 swinger all this 67 stuff is in awesome shape no prior collision damage or rust repairs except 2 front floor pans replaced the69 shell is good but would need minor repairs

How about some pics?
It's impossible to say what they are worth without actually looking at them in person.
Are you buying or selling?

have trid but cant post pics on here I recently purchased a new challenger and am considering selling this project which is about completed

also has new amd gt hood located Radford va 24141

69 is a 340 swinger basically a body shell with damaged frame rail.

Body shell to me means nothing but the body with a bent frame. Depends how bent the frame is but that has near ) value.

the engine is a 68 318 with steel crank windage 200 traysummit racing cam and lifters, 00 closed chamber ported heads .00 40&ported,elderbrock intake 50-150 with 2 inch 4 hole spacer 5 ,holly 600 with trick kit 00 &choke horn shaved,mopar electric dist 00 msd box,100 solid state voltage regulator and alternator,00

904 tranny,b&m shift kit,boss hog 2600 stall converter 250-500 8 3/4 3.91 posi rear end all drivetrain components newly rebuilt. 750-1000 new2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust 500 2 chamber flowmasters gas shocks welded in frame connectors 100 chrome traction bars,american raceing wheels 14x7 rear 14x6 front grand am radial gt tires,front disc brakes all suspension components

rebuilt car needs block sanded and painted no body or rust repair issues

BS, wait til you start the body work.

needs exhaust manifold or headers installed need steering column installed which I have seats need recovered.cars togeather and can be drove on trailer.one option woul be to part out and sell the 2 body shells with the legit vins and titles another option remove the 69 vin and have a 67 gt that looks like a 69 swinger probably the best but most work is use the 67 to rebuild the legit 69 340 swinger all this 67 stuff is in awesome shape no prior collision damage or rust repairs except 2 front floor pans replaced the69 shell is good but would need minor repairs

SOunds to me like a 5000 or less kind of deal.

probably beat course sell the engine and tranny first.e bay all the small components and trim.take the doors, hood, fenders,trunk and seats to swap meets.sell the 67 as a roller with 3.91 rear rebuilt suspension and disc brakes.then sell the 69 swinger with vin, fender tag,&title

you guys that want to bid on stuff got some dart parts on ebay now im privydiver on ebay

Add up all the money you have tied up in both vehicles and then divide by two. That's about how much it's worth if you try to sell them whole. Projects are generally worth HALF of what you have in them. You'd probably get more parting them out. My 67 is a mutt too so I know what it's worth and don't try to fool myself by watching BJ or Mecum.

-
Back