How much you paying for gas now ?

-
Heading out to run some errands in a couple minutes. I'll check and report back....(to be continued)....
Edit: at the local Walmart, tri-state az, $3.09 for 87, $4.39 for diesel. I can drive 20 miles round trip and beat that by a bit (ONLY if I have something else that has to be done nearby) and the local name brand stations are 50-60 higher for each.

Last edited:
$2.92 this morning Niagara Falls NY. Been going down almost daily. Good stuff was $3.89, not using it now but hope it continues to go down by summer. Yeah, I also wonder why diesel is so high being the garbage of fuel. ??

$ 4.75 for cheap stuff @ 76 $ 5.69 @ Shell. 76 dropped last week by $ 0.25.
Should be $ 3.45 ish imo but relief from $ 6 has sheep hoodwinked here.
Kern County and State Highways are in pretty good condition IMHO.

I was wondering about that myself. Mississippi right? (Not the photo, the x)
The green picture on the pump is of louisiana I believe..
Last week I went to length of i10 from Jax to LA and I 5 home And seen all kinds of gas prices. But it just got more and more expensive the closer I got to Home..

The green picture on the pump is of louisiana I believe..
Last week I went to length of i10 from Jax to LA and I 5 home And seen all kinds of gas prices. But it just got more and more expensive the closer I got to Home..
Shape of Ms. Plus it says Mississippi on sticker

The REAL ***** is DIESEL. Should be the cheapest fuel on the market. Just topped off the ol' Cummins yesterday, over 4 bucks a gal, this is in the N end of Idaho
Diesel went up just about the time I bought a different tool truck, diesel powered od course. . Damn, that was probably 7-8 years ago.

2.62 a gallon yesterday, topped off the chebby

$2.61 per gallon. That is better than a year ago, but still 46% higher than 3 years ago.

Had to run an errand to the far side of town where the cheap station is. $2.79/2.89 for 87, filled up the diesel pickup at $3.31 (cash price)
So, over a dollar a gallon cheaper than my local Walmart, and $1.50/gal less than a local name brand.
If I had pulled my head out, I could have filled a half dozen 5 gallon cans while I was at that end of town.
Oh well.......

-
Back