Howdy!

-

Kurt04

Reaction score
I don't currently have an A-body but always been a fan. I do have an '87 Buick Grand National that I will probably be selling and then looking for something else.

I like 1967–69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastbacks, 1967-72 Dodge Darts, 1970–72 Plymouth Dusters.

Welcome Kurt! I too am without right now, but this is a great site and hopefully both of us will get our "A"s in the future.

Welcome and enjoy the site. Good luck finding your a body

Thanks everyone. I really need to nail down what I want and what to watch out for on these cars when looking.

Kurt, if you find a specific car your interested in, just post some info and any questions you have about it and you'll get a wealth of info about it right here. Things to look for and things to avoid can be priceless when buying a 40-50 yr. old car. Let us know, good luck.

When you sell your Grand National, you'll be able to buy an A-body along with a swimming pool for you home complete with diving board :)

Kurt, if you find a specific car your interested in, just post some info and any questions you have about it and you'll get a wealth of info about it right here. Things to look for and things to avoid can be priceless when buying a 40-50 yr. old car. Let us know, good luck.

Well said OldmanRick :cheers:
Welcome to the best site going, I did not have one when I joined :toothy9:
Victoria, my early A 66 and I found more help then you could ever imagine here :happy1:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 76
-
Back