I assume the "muffler gods" have struck again? LOL

-
That's what I was sayin. He probably got to race that day. Pretty smart, really.
Yea if it was between a stupid set of mufflers hangin off the back and me forfeiting an entry fee, they'd be hangin off my car with duck tape or bailing wire or whatever it took. I’ve raced at a few tracks with DB limits including the two mentioned in my previous post and there’s always people who think the track is not serious about that rule. They get to pack up and drive home.

Yea if it was between a stupid set of mufflers hangin off the back and me forfeiting an entry fee, they'd be hangin off my car with duck tape or bailing wire or whatever it took. I’ve raced at a few tracks with DB limits including the two mentioned in my previous post and there’s always people who think the track is not serious about that rule. They get to pack up and drive home.
In some cases , that is a learned behaviour. My local socal 1/8 mile strip has a mufflers required rule, but it is violated seems like every week, and i have never seen anyone bounced because of no muffler. (Especially strange for socal). I have seen no-muffler cars driven to and from tech, and still get a race number.

In some cases , that is a learned behaviour. My local socal 1/8 mile strip has a mufflers required rule, but it is violated seems like every week, and i have never seen anyone bounced because of no muffler. (Especially strange for socal). I have seen no-muffler cars driven to and from tech, and still get a race number.
Drag strips are very lenient in my experience. Road courses are NOT, again in my experience.

-
Back