I can't help myself

-
Almost there, the chassis’s back, the engine goes to paint this week. The driveline should be in the chassis complete next week.

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

Glad to see progress made.

Seems like most updates for build like this are more like "stopped by the shop and the only difference was more dust on the car and another invoice to pay".

:lol:

I can't help but notice the brake rotors on a blanket but the engine / trans sitting on the (sheet metal) oil pan. Work with me people!
The oil pan is rear sump and is being replaced with a center dump version which is not in the picture.

Here are the final set of chassis/driveline pictures. Denny, please note the unencumbered painted oil pan:lol:. I should get the painted body back in mid November.

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1436.jpeg

Getting into the interior lately. Interior will b e a little different, I'm going to have cloth seat inserts.

IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1449.jpeg

IMG_1450.jpeg

IMG_1451.jpeg

IMG_1452.jpeg

IMG_1453.jpeg

Here is a late post while the paint gets sorted out (long sad story). While we wait the upholstery work continues. Here are two pictures of my 3D printed dash. The one. with the 3 holes is the top of he dash, the holes are for the master cylinder fill. The recess gets covered with a grill and the top gets upholstered. The longitudinal slots are the defroster vents.

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

May I ask....where / who sells the drive shaft?

Or did you fab your own from a used newer one?

Here is a late post while the paint gets sorted out (long sad story). While we wait the upholstery work continues. Here are two pictures of my 3D printed dash. The one. with the 3 holes is the top of he dash, the holes are for the master cylinder fill. The recess gets covered with a grill and the top gets upholstered. The longitudinal slots are the defroster vents.

View attachment 1716215414

View attachment 1716215415

I got time....and a few of my own paint stories.

Last edited:
-
Back