I don't know what to say!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Another car from the mopar show I was at yesterday. Keep in mind that THIS car won best race car!!!!! This is a 71 Fury if you are confused.

Attachments

• Dartmouth 2013 011.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 733
I went to a Dream comes true. Street Rod show, There were many nice street rods and muscle cars. . A 2014 mustang won the show . He bought it the day before to come to the show. The window sticker was still on it. and a dealer tag. There was a lot of disgusted people there.

I am a true fan of the wing cars, that being said.. thats the wrong car to make a wing car out of...

I really am not into car shows anymore because of this stuff. Some of what happens at car shows is just so wrong anymore.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge::thefinge:

You know that little bit of vomit you get in your mouth?? Just happened....

Another car from the mopar show I was at yesterday. Keep in mind that THIS car won best race car!!!!! This is a 71 Fury if you are confused.

The owner of that junk must be related to the judges of the show (?) how else do you explain it? Was there ANY other cars in that category?

That's hilarious! I would've loved to walk around and hear the comments from everyone; that would've been pure entertainment! Gawd, where did they get their judges from!?

Here's a picture of my ugly mug standing next to my correctly-restored 1922 Dodge Bros. touring car. It has never won any prize in a car show. Every time I've shown it, all the prizes went to "tri-five' Chevies. Two reasons: 1. It is cheaper and easier for the show to award "peoples' choice" prizes than to obtain the services of qualified judges; and 2. The low-information voters always vote for the Chebbie. They don't even know what a Dodge Bros. is!!

Attachments

• billyandcar.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 374
Didn't the US Marines use that winged car to storm the beaches in the Pacific during WWII? I could swear they did.

It looks better now than it did starting out.
Maybe he added some performance parts also.
He looks pretty happy with it, sitting back
there pickin his nose.

Attachments

• Dartmouth%202013%20011.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 354
If I owned this I would be compelled to shoot myself in the head............

shoot_myself.jpg

The owner of that junk must be related to the judges of the show (?) how else do you explain it? Was there ANY other cars in that category?

Maybe it was the only car entered in the Race Car class.

Maybe it was a participants choice, most shows are. If so, blame all the other Mopar owners there.

Here's a picture of my ugly mug standing next to my correctly-restored 1922 Dodge Bros. touring car. It has never won any prize in a car show. Every time I've shown it, all the prizes went to "tri-five' Chevies. Two reasons: 1. It is cheaper and easier for the show to award "peoples' choice" prizes than to obtain the services of qualified judges; and 2. The low-information voters always vote for the Chebbie. They don't even know what a Dodge Bros. is!!

I apologize to everyone offended by the following:

I drove my unrestored 68 Barracuda to the Hemi reunion Saturday. I paid the show car entry fee just to park inside the gates. I parked next to Larry's Silver 68 Hemi SS clone just because I knew him.

The space on the dash card that said class? I wrote "Very Little".
I did not want my car judged and was not even aware it had been.
I never opened the hood and I left Saturday evening and did not go back for day two yesterday.

And then yesterday.....I'm walking the streets in downtown Cleveland after the Tribe game and my phone rang. It was Larry and he asked if I was coming down to see him in a couple weeks. I said yeah and he said, "Good, I've got your plaque."
I said "What plaque?"
The one you won for best stock A-body. I almost dropped my phone I was laughing so hard. Anyone who has seen my car knows this is a complete travesty and I apologize.

I LOL every time I think about it

-
Back