I Got A Job!!!!!

-
WooHoo......WOW.......Yippee.......Awesome.....Yea.....Friggin' Outstanding

Congratulations Joe, I am so happy for you!!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks Burnt!

wow thats great congratulations man:) thats great

Thanks Tyler! Hope you are still OK and don't have any problems from the accident...

Way to go ramcharger. :cheers: That has got to be a load off your mind.
Heres to you. :drinkers:

Hoisting one right now! Rum and V-8. I call it a Rumcharger....:-D Only thing pending is a drug test (no sweat :)), a 35 pound lift test (give me a break, lol), and a color blind test (done deal!).

Dude that's tight! I have an interview tomorrow and a possible second lined up. Hopefully I'll be right behind you and get back to paying more taxes!8)

WooHoo......WOW.......Yippee.......Awesome.....Yea.....Friggin' Outstanding
Congratulations Joe, I am so happy for you!!

I let out a yell when I hung up and the dogs came running, lol! They both got a full size milk bone and I made myself a big fat drink! :-D

glad to hear it good for u

Thanks bro! BTW I got the control arm bushings and they are installed. What a PITA!

They were the right ones and I'm good to go as soon as the engines done. :toothy10: You are one hell of a parts guy and cheers to you!

Dude that's tight! I have an interview tomorrow and a possible second lined up. Hopefully I'll be right behind you and get back to paying more taxes!8)

It's freakin' awesome and I damn sure hope you get a job too! Yee Haaw! :cheers: Taxes suck though..... I'm glad that I had them taken out of my UI checks.....:read2:

Congrats Joe, perfect timing just before the holidays, now that you will be working I'll need your address for my Christmas list LOL

Thats great. Hope its a good one. but i bet about right now any job would be great ,congrats.

As soon as I saw the title I thought god let it be Ramcharger. WOOHOO Hell ya!!! Congrats

Back to the good kibble for the pups huh?

Congrats, perseverence prevails

YES YES YES! Thats great. In time for a nice turkey dinner! awesome!!!!!

Aloha

-
Back