I got tires now i need your opinion

-

amzchad

Reaction score
So i had these tires given to me. They were ordered and after they were ordered my cousin said he had some slotted mags that he would let me use untill i changed to the big bolt pattern. So i couldnt change the order so i figured i would run the tires till there were none left.:burnout:

turns out that the wheels were stolen and so i have to run my steelies.

i have had hub caps but with these tires for some reason they look funny

so i took some pics and i figured i wiould let you decide

what do you think i should run

or any ideas?

DSCN1207.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1210.jpg

Go with the bare black rims, I would also get some chrome lug nuts!!

I agree with him, of course judging by his car we like very similar styles :p

Anyway... I too would go with the plain black steelies with some chrome lug nuts

or you could see if you could find a set of the earlier, smaller, style dog dish hub caps, they always looked good. It sure looks cool black too.....on second thought just get some some chrome lug nuts and rock the steelies bare

think ive made my decision

but as of now

going to rock the crappy lug nuts to

lug nuts are so damn expensive

if thats a 74 shouldent it be big bolt pat.??? if it is and you wert so far away id make you a good deal on some ralleys and would prob. let you make paments on them. but any way. the plain black looks tuf like the old super stockers you are in cal.right.

if thats a 74 shouldent it be big bolt pat.??? if it is and you wert so far away id make you a good deal on some ralleys and would prob. let you make paments on them. but any way. the plain black looks tuf like the old super stockers you are in cal.right.

not all 74s were big bolt pattern. Only the disc brake cars were bbp. If they got 9 or 10 inch drums all the way around then they were still 4 inch bolt pattern

take a page out of the old days of A/FX and paint half the wheel white or red or something like Color Me Gone had HAHA JK but that'd be awesome to see again.

-
Back