I Hate Snow

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Mother Nature just took another dump on us. I know you guys up north are used to this and worst, but down here in the City it's paralyzing. And we were so close to the end of the snow season.....

Snow_Sucks001-vi.jpg

When it reaches my bumpers I call it a day. I'm the proud new owner of a 3 day weekend.....
8)

Just saw it on the news John. You guys are takin a punch. Not to sound sarcastic, but, one of the largest snows that we've ever had here in Missouri happened on St Pattys day. Curl up with the wife and think warm........and fuzzy ....if ya want to.
Small Block

I seen in the news that you was expecting 20'' up there in Nw York :angry7:
Enjoy your three day Strong end and hopefully that will be the end of it for this year, heck spring is just three weeks away :cheers:.

Get your amp and bass out and rattle the snow off your house

I know just what your talking about we had 41inchs. after the last two snows and 6ft. drefts it took a day to plow the drive way.and it will take another day to get to the shop.Iv got snow pushed 10ft.in the air.Ya I agree im ready for spring.....

Seems like Mother Nature is on some serious drugs this year.Bad girl!:angry7: It's been a warm winter up here with a little less snow than normal,works for me.8) John, I think it's time for another one of those weekends with good friends and good times. Stay safe.8)

Seems like Mother Nature is on some serious drugs this year.Bad girl!:angry7: It's been a warm winter up here with a little less snow than normal,works for me.8) John, I think it's time for another one of those weekends with good friends and good times. Stay safe.8)
Yea John I think DRENO is right :cheers: Mother Nature is on some serious drugs this year, I have never seen so much snow down here in Arkansas in one season 8) Go have a good time out with friends :cheers: and hopefully this will be the end of the snow this year :cheers:

Well, Amy made it into Manhattan this morning. It took awhile, but she made it. I spoke to my assistant manager at 6:30 this morning and it took him over an hour to go 2 of the 7 miles to work. He said stay home.... it's not worth it.

Besides, usually on days like today all the idiots come in with squeak & rattle complaints requiring road tests.... :angry7:

Just me, the Dog, and 4 guitars. I'll enjoy my quiet time.
8)

Y'know, after the weather all of you guys in the US have had this winter, what with ice storms, snow storms, freezing temperatures, I think we may have to give up our adopted name of Winterpeg.

Coupla cold spells, practically no snow to clear, sun is shining...

Sorry John, just we dont get the opprtunity to brag much lol

Grant

Hurricane force winds, 5+ inches of rain (my rain gauge only goes up to 5 inches and its full) then followed by a half inch of hail and 5 inches of snow. Holy crap this place is a mess.

-LY

I hate winter too but I hate to say this, I wish we had MORE snow. I want to ride my snowmobile some more this year before it turns into a muddy, windy spring.

Partly sunny, 69 degrees here in L.A....Let the flames begin!! :bootysha:

If I was still a moderator I'd ban you for a week..... :-D

My Sister called from Florida earlier to taunt me about the weather.

I hung up on her.....
:angry7:

If I was still a moderator I'd ban you for a week..... :-D

My Sister called from Florida earlier to taunt me about the weather.

I hung up on her.....:angry7:

I agree with you. I just watched the news and we are getting more snow tonight. Also there is a chance of snow every day until Wednesday. We still have snow from two weeks ago. GO AWAY SNOW PLEASE!!! I can't take it anymore. I can't be stuck in this house again! Oops sorry getting a little carried away there. :-D

Well in WY it starts in Sept-Oct sometimes Aug, end in June.

But yes it suxs at time

At least I have open roads and few people when i can drive the Dart.

Rest of time it is 4x4 country..

sorry!

This is the first real storm we have gotten.... 16 inches... going on a 150 mile snowmobile ride tomorrow...it will be fun fun.....

Here in mid Michigan it has also been a really mild year. We have seen storm after storm go south of us but we have had two snows over 3" all year with none of it really sticking around. I live on a lake that is usually very snowmobile friendly but even though we have good ice there really isn't enough snow to keep them cooled properly......my fault I finally got a plow truck this year:) I can't help but think somebody above has a bit of a sense of humor playing with all the political types. There was a terrible blizzard across the pond when they were having a global warming summit and Washington has been getting belted this year. I have no real opinion on the subject and am not trying to be political but you have to wonder if there is some irony behind this year's weather?

Oh come on John! just dig it out and goto work geez! :bootysha:

This was last year before it got really bad. I yanked off the skirts threw on the studded tires, dug a path and drove to work... until they closed the hill just outside my neighborhood.
100_3314.jpg

100_3313.jpg

I love El Ninio or whatever it is this time! We have no snow and the other day it was nice warm and sunny.

All that snow that everyone else got was rain here:cheers:..washed away all that nasty dirty snow..

Down here in central Florida it is cold! I even had to scrape frost off the windshield yesterday. When you don't have an ice scraper a credit card works pretty good:glasses7:

Oh come on John! just dig it out and goto work .

Aside from being sick of shoveling, once I get out I have to deal with some steep hills between here and work. Throw in traffic and it becomes impossible. Plus you have to realize we have a million "Me-Too!" types driving these huge SUV's whom are clueless and it becomes irritating. I can drive in snow. Most of them can't.

My couch is warm & comfy....

BTW: Good luck with the new hound. She too reminds me of a younger version of our dog.

You got more then we did John. Thats usual. It rained all day here on Thursday but I know 1-84 in NY was closed down for 12 hours and as you know its only about 10 minutes from me.

Your lucky to get a day off from a dealership at the end of the month. Im sure yesterday screwed me I was out sick for a few days and Im sure I now have 2 days worth of deliveries to do today.

-
Back