I have computer issues

-

krazykuda

How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I may not be on here very often in the near future. My computer is having issues. It is slower than old people fornicate.... Actually slower. The old people are smoking their post coitus cigarette by the time my pages come up... Ughhh.... :banghead:

I will have to call my ISP and guru aid to help get this fixed... Or reload the whole operating system.... My router keeps going up and down, loosing the network, and then when it does come back up, it is slow loading pages. :finga: :wack:

I have been there my self, I had my ISP (what ever that is) Guru brother run a bunch of back up, cookies tossed and defragle lalala , I hope it is not bad and you get this fixed bud, I know the feeling, I tried to open a page and Joeychgo said to run my ...... well heck , for got what it was but I did, I still can not open that page ....... Look in the gold members help forum and you can see it

I have been there my self, I had my ISP (what ever that is)

ISP is short for - Internet Service Provider

The people you sign up for internet service with.

Guru Aid is a company that you pay $170 per year to keep your system cleaned up. My last call to them started at 6 PM and I ended up begging them to let me go to sleep by 4 AM. I almost fell alseep on the phone with them I was so tired. They couldn't fix my problem after all that time either, I had to reload the operating system as my computer came brand new. Then reload all my programs and data.... And windows updates... It takes a couple of days. I also ripped all of my CD's to the hard drive and have over 12,000 songs/skits that take up over 60 GB...

Now that they taught me how to reload the original operating system, I won't have to renew the membership fee.....

Dang man!! You was up late and sounds like you learned a few thing

Karl, I hate to break the news, but you got more issues thant just your computer.

:blob:

I can remove it as soon as you say got it :D and these also :D

-
Back