I inherited some Die cast models, what are they worth?

-

'72Duster318

Reaction score
Hello, My uncle recently passed and left me a BUNCH of Die cast. Military aircraft,airliners, 1/18 cars, WWII tanks ,etc. I have no idea what they are worth. Also, is anyone interested in buying? I can provide a more detailed list of what is here.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 310
  • photo (2).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 291
  • photo (3).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 295
  • photo (1).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 294
  • tsk.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 290
Hello, My uncle recently passed and left me a BUNCH of Die cast. Military aircraft,airliners, 1/18 cars, WWII tanks ,etc. I have no idea what they are worth. Also, is anyone interested in buying? I can provide a more detailed list of what is here.

I might be interested in a few of the sky marks airliner models. Do you have any of these in American Airlines , or American Eagle livery?? I have a skymarks MD-80 model, would like to get a representaion of every aircraft in Americans fleet :)

PM me with which ones of these you have in AA / AE livery if you have any.

Thanks
Matt

I'm interested in anything thats in "parts" form or in pieces.....(I do a lot of custom building so.... (I'm in need of a set of tank tracks...)

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I'm about an hour away from you in David City. I'd l[ke to see a list.

So your uncle thought enough of you to leave you his prized collection that he had spent countless hours putting together.

And the first thing you do with them is sell them instead of enjoying them like your uncle intended , even if only for awhile.

I have very few things of my uncles and will keep them until I die

So your uncle thought enough of you to leave you his prized collection that he had spent countless hours putting together.

And the first thing you do with them is sell them instead of enjoying them like your uncle intended , even if only for awhile.

I have very few things of my uncles and will keep them until I die

I know....I have set aside a bunch that i am going to keep. Unfortunatly, I do not have space for everything, and I could use the cash to put towards my 1972 Duster I am rebuilding in his honor.

Skymarks Airliners 1/130 scale

PrivatAir (Swiss) 737-700
Quantas (Aust.) A380-800
KLM (Dutch) F-100
Virgin Atlantic A380-800
Southwest 737-700
Virgin A340-600
United 757-200
Virgin Atl. 747-400
Delta (breast cancer) 757-200
Airtran 737-700
Contintental 787-800