I just can't let it go!!

-
PS. I'm having one for you buddy. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

There's more to life than Message boards, who cares what some guy you'll probably never meet in the flesh has to type about you?

Mike never mentions leaving, he wouldn't let one s@#thead do that. Thanks for removing the garbage waggin & my first one tonight is for you mike :drinkers: You make this site a much better place with your wit & personality plus unlike probably 90% of the a-hole posters here you actually have a running, driveable abody. Cheers my friend.

Oldschoolcuda

Mike never mentions leaving, he wouldn't let one s@#thead do that. Thanks for removing the garbage waggin & my first one tonight is for you mike :drinkers: You make this site a much better place with your wit & personality plus unlike probably 90% of the a-hole posters here you actually have a running, driveable abody. Cheers my friend.

Oldschoolcuda

Talked me into it oldschool. This ones for you Mike!

It is unfortunate that even a great site like this has to attract some "undesirable elements" due to the sheer number of members, but it appears the mods do a much better than average job of keeping the riff raff outta here. MeMike was one of the first to welcome me to this site and looks to be one of the most valuable members. Thanks to the mods for kicking the scum (or turds) to the curb, and jump back in with both feet MeMike the water is fine once again! :cheers:

Mike;We all have our own problems/faults/alter ego's.Can't let it get to ya.You have a lot of friends,but you gotta know that with a gazillion people,not all are going to be your's or my friends.You are who you are,do you really want to change?Sometimes you gotta drop back and punt.Sorry I don't have a miracle cure for ya.

:read2::read2: Are you a Teacher ?
If not you can be :happy10:

I am very sorry that I even looked and thought about that thread
I admit it did bother me when I seen his reply
Witch I should have looked over it and not care.
It was selfish of me to do this thread know that I look back at it.

Please except my apologies
It was just a moment in my time that I let something bother me through out my night and thought about his opinion that he had about me and was looking at myself :read2: was I fooling myself and I was just a big laugh to some people but they just don't say it.. I blame myself for this and being protective of my family here :love4:
I think if I can't control my felling I need to learn about the ignore button and carry on with may day. If I get a friend request it's exepted...
I never hit the ignore button :scratch: But that is a tool in my mind know :happy10:

Sorry for my rant and post Joeychgo and all my family I interrupted and put concern in there day, I feel the love :love7:

There's more to life than Message boards, who cares what some guy you'll probably never meet in the flesh has to type about you?

But some of us do meet. I flew in to st louis for the monster and met a lot of fabo peeps and had a kick *** time.

Please except my apologies
It was just a moment in my time that I let something bother me through out my night and thought about his opinion that he had about me and was looking at myself :read2: was I fooling myself and I was just a big laugh to some people but they just don't say it..

No apologies needed, bud. As far as examining yourself and thinking most people here think you're a big laugh...well, you've seen the outpouring of support from the folks.

Personally, I can say you earned my respect from the word "go" when I first arrived here. The more I read your postings - and the more I discussed things with you in PM - the more that respect strengthened.

I gotta say, I'm glad to see you back. FABO and Memike go hand-in-hand. It also kept me from getting a few infraction points as I was about to go off. I know the person in specific was banned, but I was about to go off anyway.

Welcome back, Mike. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

Mikey my boy, you ever threaten to leave like that again, and I'll come down there and ***** slap ya'!! :)
Now, don't let people from the lesser side of life drag you down to their level. You don't need to wallow with the pigs to get muddy and have a bad smell sometimes - they can get close enough to just rub off on you. Wash it off and carry on.
You and I go back a long way on this site, but you have to think that when you get the sheer number of members that we have now, you're bound to attract people who are know-it-alls, and the holier than thou types. Ignore them. We were here before they got here, and we'll be here long after they're gone.
Remember Sid's credo: Life is just one big hole. You spend 9 months trying to get out of one, the rest of your life trying to get back into one, and then they bury you in one. Anything that happens in between just for fun.
Have a great day buddy. :)

But some of us do meet. I flew in to st louis for the monster and met a lot of fabo peeps and had a kick *** time.

I'm with Pete. Let the turd show his face when we get together.

What the hell's goin on? One lousy day missed and some dipsh%t thinks he's gonna pick on our #1 friend?

Glad it's over, or it'd be time to posse up.. Arkansas-style

Damn jerkwads

Grant

ahhh hell mike...you could never leave...you'd miss The Blue Forum too much!!!!!!

Aloha Buddy!!!

Mike

The few years I've been a member here I kinda just watch from the side lines and dont comment much even tho I love all the info and opinions I recieve here.
I've always thought of Memike as the most respected and looked up to member here.
Like the Godfather of FABO .LOL. Glad all is well and your back.

Glad to see that you didn't let him get to you, too much, Mike.

I've thought from day one that he was a goof.

I even reported one post of his, because I thought that it was in such bad taste. Unfortunately, the entire thread got deleted, but such is life.

His demeanor, amongst some others (also now banned), was one reason why I disappeared from here for five or six weeks.

I don't think that it is up to me to "ignore" people. I'm thick skinned, but certain folk just have a knack to get under your skin. I don't need that kind of drama.

Either yer with us, or yer agin us.

FABO is family.

And MeMike, you're everybody's favourite uncle. :cheers:

I would say welcome back,but you aint going anywhere.
That just wasnt going to happen Mike.
After all,your the Mayor !!!

Although I haven't been around much lately, I'm glad to see that you have decided to stick around some more. Mike, I just want to say that you are truely a valuable asset around here. Life on FABO just wouldn't be the same without you. You help make FABO feel like home. :home:

Don't let $#!+heads like turd get ya down, buddy.

You always have a positive attitude and know the right things to say when we get down. So, in some small way I hope we can give you a little lift on your down day. We all love you brother, so don't ever think otherwise. And besides where would we get to see how big Buddy is getting? Or the subtle improvements you're making with Victoria? Or how well Creed is doing with the band (he's still with them right?)? Or get to share in your family's life with the grandkids? Mike, it's people like you that bring out the family in FABO and put this board on a level above most other boards.

Ok. I'm done being all sappy for 2011. Next person gets a boot to the nads. :argue:

Wylde1.

Im glad your sticking around!! I have enjoyed your posts since the first day I joined. You really are the godfather of this site, and I for am proud to know you on the small, limited internet level that I do..

Glad to see your not going anywhere memike, FABO wouldn't be the same without you.

-
Back