I Just Got A Promotion!!!!!!!

-
You da man! I just remembered I have some bourbon in my flask in the desk drawer, I'm late to the party but I took a swig to celebrate. Your hard work paid off!

You da man! I just remembered I have some bourbon in my flask in the desk drawer, I'm late to the party but I took a swig to celebrate. Your hard work paid off!

Better late than never Brother!

Here you go with your shot:

Just one more morning, I have to wake up with the blues.
Pull myself outta bed, yeah, put on my walkin' shoes.
Climb up on a hilltop, baby, see what I can see, yeah.

The whole world's fallin' down oh babe, right down in front of
me.

Cause I'm hung up, on dreams, I'm never gonna see, yeah.
Lord help me baby, dreams get the best of me yet.

Pull myself together, gonna put on a new face, yeah.
Gonna climb down from the hilltop, baby, Lord, get back in the
race.
Cause I got dreams, I got my dreams, to remember, the love we
had.
I got dreams, I got my dreams, to remember, the love we had.

Cause I'm hung up, on dreams, I'm never gonna see, yeah.
Lord help me baby, dreams get the best of me yet.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp1vT8WMpog

Congratulations Joe! :cheers: Looks like this job has turned out to be more than just a money maker for you. they obviously know a quality employee when they get one. good to hear you and the pups are now on to better days. So now when can we expect the next build-up thread? :poke:

A retroactive salute of tonight's Mai Tai to you. Congratulations!

Thanks Cliff! :cheers:

Congratulations Joe! :cheers: Looks like this job has turned out to be more than just a money maker for you. they obviously know a quality employee when they get one. good to hear you and the pups are now on to better days. So now when can we expect the next build-up thread? :poke:

First will be the daily driver 4.0L HO, then on to the fun stuff. :)

Way to go Joe!:cheers: Some more Christmas cheer.:cheers::cheers: The wife just got great news yesterday too. 12K a year raise!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvdWvNnzgGI

Party Time 8)

12K raise? Holy crap! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Congratz!

I'm new here, who's this Joe guy??View attachment 114461

in honorarium ... (& Crown Royal with a Primo back to Ya)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBVTsm-Kv0w

Thanks mech1nxh! The dogs say thanks too. :-D

congratulations ,this has been long overdue for you, you've been there for others when you did without for yourself and now a small part of what you've given is coming back to you.Don't forget to thank Him for all he's blessing you with,,,,,,,,,,,,bottoms up!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the slow reply Joe, I just saw this post title today.
Gotta say, that's OUTSTANDING!!!! Couldn't happen to a better guy!
If you've got any spare 'good luck', send just a bit my way.
Seriously, very happy for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man!!

I have been busy so I am just now catching up on the threads.

Thanks Oklacarcollecto! :cheers:

congratulations ,this has been long overdue for you, you've been there for others when you did without for yourself and now a small part of what you've given is coming back to you.Don't forget to thank Him for all he's blessing you with,,,,,,,,,,,,bottoms up!!!!!!!!

Thank you prodart! Said my Thanks again last night and today I got contacted today about a job that pays another 30K more than I make now!?! I might toss in my interest and see what they say.... Could He be this kind to me?

Sorry for the slow reply Joe, I just saw this post title today.
Gotta say, that's OUTSTANDING!!!! Couldn't happen to a better guy!
If you've got any spare 'good luck', send just a bit my way.
Seriously, very happy for you!!!

Thanks OC! Luck sent your way! 8)

Said my Thanks again last night and today I got contacted today about a job that pays another 30K more than I make now!?! I might toss in my interest and see what they say.... Could He be this kind to me?

Wow.....Holy cow Joe.....when good luck rains, it pours:toothy2:. Go for it and yes, "He" could be that kind to you. You are very deserving and project such a positive attitude. 8)

Good luck with your decision.....Maybe talk it over w/ the pups...:grommit: :toothy10::toothy10:

Way to go Joe. I remember how bummed you were a few months ago. It's great to here a good story for a change. Let us know when you make CEO.

Congrads, Jim

Dang Joe thats frikin awesome! I just saw this thread...you can throw a big ole cow bone to the dogs now too! Don't forget them...they helped you thru the lean times!

Man thats great. Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka

PS as soon as I can have a Rum and Diet coke..I'll toast your good fortune!

mike

Way to go, Joe. Everybody here has been pulling for you. OK, let's see. You got a great job...got a great promotion...what could be next? Perhaps something of the female persuasion? Do good things happen in 'threes'?.

I am really happy for you, ramcharger Joe! It warms my heart to see something good happen for a GOOD guy for a change. Happy Holidays!

Wow.....Holy cow Joe.....when good luck rains, it pours:toothy2:. Go for it and yes, "He" could be that kind to you. You are very deserving and project such a positive attitude. 8)

Good luck with your decision.....Maybe talk it over w/ the pups...:grommit: :toothy10::toothy10:

Yeah, we'll see what the dogs say. :) No offer yet but I have sent an updated resume and they said they'd be in contact.

Excellent news Joe!! :cheers: It couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Good luck in the new position.........no pun intended. :toothy10:

LOL! Thanks Vart!

Way to go Joe. I remember how bummed you were a few months ago. It's great to here a good story for a change. Let us know when you make CEO.

Congrads, Jim

Thanks Jim!

Dang Joe thats frikin awesome! I just saw this thread...you can throw a big ole cow bone to the dogs now too! Don't forget them...they helped you thru the lean times!

mike

I may join you tonight with a with a big R&C. :)

Way to go, Joe. Everybody here has been pulling for you. OK, let's see. You got a great job...got a great promotion...what could be next? Perhaps something of the female persuasion? Do good things happen in 'threes'?.

That would be too cool. 8) I'm not meeting many women at the local NAPA though......

Awesome!!!!

Thanks!

I am really happy for you, ramcharger Joe! It warms my heart to see something good happen for a GOOD guy for a change. Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you Pat!

congrats man, good to hear you're on your way back up!!

Thanks 74scamp!

Yesterday was my first day as acting supervisor and man is my plate full. Got a bunch of congratulatory phone calls from the local techs. 8) I'm presently working on a way to streamline our inventory control and if I can make this work, it will be implemented nationwide. :cheers: Ok, back to work now. :read2:

mike
Let me know when the party is Mike :cheers: from Mike :happy10:
All of the family here on the hill is so happy for Joe :cheers:
Treva just took off to work and ask what I was reading :read2:
She said he found another job :tongue9: I laughed and said no, He got a promotion :cheers: She said congrat's ramcharger :happy10:
I got a promotion this week Joe :cheers: Manager and protector of my son's travel case for his music equipment #-o All I have to do is keep it covered and dry 8) No pay just being dad :love7:

GEORGE RAYS GONE TO BE  STRONG 052.jpg

CHRISTMAS BROTHERS HOUSE 2009 053.jpg

Damn. I just found this thread. Thats damn good news. Just goes to show ya that the good guys will always make their way to the top. (doesnt usually happen that fast though!) Good for you man I'm happy for ya.

-
Back