I Lose at Traffic Court

-
Also, consider, the lady's turn was right past the intersection. If she had put on her turn signal, it might be thought she was turning at the intersection, instead of just past it. Op thinks she's turning, he pulls out, and you still get Bang!
Why do I think in his eyes it would still be her fault now because she turned on her turn signal and didn't turn when he thought she was going to and he pulled out in front of her and it was her fault...
(Think 27 years old)...

Good thing that you don't hold a grudge....34 years and this still nags at you ??

:poke:

Two words.... Dash cam.

My wife had two young boys on bicycles ride out in front of her. She missed the first one, but she bumped the second. Just a scrapped elbow, but when the cop watched the dash cam footage, he saw that the kids were crossing against a red light and there was nothing she did wrong or could have done to prevent it. In fact, if had been someone not paying attention, it could have been much worse.

All my cars now have dash cams. CYA!

Two words.... Dash cam.

My wife had two young boys on bicycles ride out in front of her. She missed the first one, but she bumped the second. Just a scrapped elbow, but when the cop watched the dash cam footage, he saw that the kids were crossing against a red light and there was nothing she did wrong or could have done to prevent it. In fact, if had been someone not paying attention, it could have been much worse.

All my cars now have dash cams. CYA!
LOL I'm not sure if this would have helped him... A picture of him taking off at a red light and crashing into her...

-
Back