I need some schooling on Gen 3 Hemis differences. Power v Reliabilty v $$$ v Fitting into a '68 barracuda fastback

-
Before you get too deep into recommendations for the install, could you clarify one thing?
Seeing as you're in Australia, is your Barracuda RHD or LHD? This affects any recommendations for aftermarket K frames and headers...
I realize it's most likely LHD, but that depends on when it was imported and affected by the 25-year rule; which required a RHD conversion...
Thank you for bringing this up. it is still U.S L.H.D

Hey PeterOz,

Go to the members restoration section and search for SRT8CUDA BUILD.

There you will find one of the top Gen 3 Hemi transplants ever completed by one of our members , Real Wing.

Top notch build with incredible doucmentation on this site.

Cheers!!

Have you got a link to this ?
i cannot seem to find it.

thanks

I was just using that for reference. Y’all s reputation is better. I am so glad somebody that is reputable are building these packages. I’m f it could be knocked down to LS cost would be amazing but do not see that happening.
Firstly, thank you. Secondly, challenge accepted. They aren't too far off from our ls 427 engines already....and don't forget vertical integration means that we are well capable of designing our own parts, including blocks, heads,cranks, cams, etc.

thanks

thanks
Look in the NEW HEMI SWAP forum. Plenty of stuff.

Firstly, thank you. Secondly, challenge accepted. They aren't too far off from our ls 427 engines already....and don't forget vertical integration means that we are well capable of designing our own parts, including blocks, heads,cranks, cams, etc.

Guys I need to clarify, total mis-type on my part, but it is a Terminator. IDK what made me type dominator other than i own one. The BP's are terminators, which have been very user friendly and great to use!.
Hey Johnny, I see you are running the sniper intake manifold on your n/a motors. Does this intake seem noisy like a ticky tinny noise when idling. If I put my hand on the top sheet metal it does quite down. Maybe it's just my combo, 2012 5.7 with 6.4 cam

Hey Johnny, I see you are running the sniper intake manifold on your n/a motors. Does this intake seem noisy like a ticky tinny noise when idling. If I put my hand on the top sheet metal it does quite down. Maybe it's just my combo, 2012 5.7 with 6.4 cam
We use a pretty choppy cam, and i cant say it's noisy in the intake, valvetrain, or anything on the top end.

Injectors can click pretty loudly, that might be what you are hearing.

I can run the injectors in test mode on my car. Without the engine running the sound they make is surprisingly loud.

-
Back