I Need Your Vote for a $250K Small Business Grant

-
Got my vote in, #87 good you luck to you! I'm a young gun so I know a decent amount of people with facebooks, I'll see if I can get some more people to vote in.

I just checked and PSC is up to 91. Come on people that haven't voted and lets get our girl that works on our car parts over the 250 votes she needs.

Woo hoooo, 102!!! Thanks for the votes! By the end of today, I'd like to see 202. Actually, I'd like to see 252 but I won't push it. :-D

Don't forget to add your support for these other FABO member-owned businesses too:

MRL Performance of Chesaning, Michigan (see his grant thread here) and

Thomas Monaco (Monaco Installations) of Willow Springs, North Carolina (see his grant thread here)

Got you to 105.....

voted for the other guys as well. Thomas Monaco needs more help if you haven't voted for him you should do it.

Thanks guys! As soon as the Thanks Button shows up again I'll click a few more. :-D

In the meantime, please feel free to share this with your friends and family lists. I really appreciate the extra exposure.

I really appreciate the extra exposure.

I was going to make a comment about you liking to be exposed, but then I read Dart Doctors post. I don't know what is more disturbing. The fact that he has six thousand posts and doesn't have a facebook account.....

Or, that he has a girlfriend.

Woo hoooo, 102!!! Thanks for the votes! By the end of today, I'd like to see 202. Actually, I'd like to see 252 but I won't push it. :-D

Don't forget to add your support for these other FABO member-owned businesses too:

MRL Performance of Chesaning, Michigan (see his grant thread here) and

Thomas Monaco (Monaco Installations) of Willow Springs, North Carolina (see his grant thread here)

Push it push it push it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You always get my vote. Als9 forced that crazy woman I live with to vote for you and posted on my FB for everyone I know to take 1 minute and vote for you

I was going to make a comment about you liking to be exposed, but then I read Dart Doctors post. I don't know what is more disturbing. The fact that he has six thousand posts and doesn't have a facebook account.....

Or, that he has a girlfriend.

You know I've never been known as the shy one Kev.

You always get my vote. Als9 forced that crazy woman I live with to vote for you and posted on my FB for everyone I know to take 1 minute and vote for you

That's one of my favorite things about FABO. No matter what the subject matter, I'm always left with a smile. :-D My world would NOT be the same without you.

Thanks for keeping this on the front page gang!

Almost halfway there at 122!!! Please keep the votes and shares coming -- each one is crucial at this stage of the game.

-
Back