I though I was seeing double

-
When the Next Economic Down Turn Comes, { my guess is in April Ha Ha } they'll be giving them away.

Something to think about !

Lol barn find? I thought barn find meant you found a mearly untouched and preserved car that was put away in a barn, not hey i found this rust bucket in a barn lol

Interior looks to be all black except for the bucket seats. Werent the dashes blue on the blue interior E body cars? I couldent justify $20k for that. I will have $20k in my 67 coupe when finished.

Interior looks to be all black except for the bucket seats. Werent the dashes blue on the blue interior E body cars? I couldent justify $20k for that. I will have $20k in my 67 coupe when finished.

Yes dash should be blue

Funny those questioning the VIN. What do you think it was a 440-6 car they are trying to pass off as a 318?
E body is the most collectible Mopar by far. Convertible E body 70 and 71 only the best of the best. They remake all the parts someday Dynacorn will remake the bodies, then rusty old bodies with a 318 won't be worth as much, but until then, you want a convertible E body then here you go. Buy a similar condition 68 Fastback for $2000 spend $30,000 on it and it will be worth $30,000 if that. Buy this 70 for $20,000 put $30,000 in it and you might get $60,000 or more.

Funny those questioning the VIN. What do you think it was a 440-6 car they are trying to pass off as a 318?
E body is the most collectible Mopar by far. Convertible E body 70 and 71 only the best of the best. They remake all the parts someday Dynacorn will remake the bodies, then rusty old bodies with a 318 won't be worth as much, but until then, you want a convertible E body then here you go. Buy a similar condition 68 Fastback for $2000 spend $30,000 on it and it will be worth $30,000 if that. Buy this 70 for $20,000 put $30,000 in it and you might get $60,000 or more.

I've seen e-body converts with 318's going for $30 k. How could you have $50 k invested and not loose money???

I've seen e-body converts with 318's going for $30 k. How could you have $50 k invested and not loose money???

Show me one restored 70 barracuda convertible for $30,000 or under. Ads from 1980 don't count, neither do Craigslist ads from North Dakota with palm trees in the background.

I've got a 71 Challenger conv. that was a factory 318 car, B7 with B5 interior. I flipped a coin to decide whether to paint it Plum Crazy or Lemon Twist. It's purple with black top and interior. It has a 360/727 in it, and I have the numbers matching 318 laying around somewhere. The last time I took it to The Mopar Nationals, some Arab followed me around trying to buy it. I wouldn't even make him a stupid money price, because I knew he would pay it. He had a wad of Franklins that would choke a horse. I didn't want to sell it, so I almost had to get ugly to him to get him to go away and leave me alone. Somebody will pay $20K for that Barracuda. They ain't makin any more of them, and they will probably never be cheaper.

If some Arab was following me with a grip-o-Franklins, I would be frothing if I could name my stupid price...are you kidding? E-bodies...that's why I'm on F"A"BO.

I like em all as long as it's a Mopar, and a Challenger conv was something I HAD to have. I looked for 6 years for one that was affordable, and also fixable. That was a combo that was hard to come by in the mid to late 80's! I looked at cars in 6 different states, and literally tripped over this one at work one day.....10 miles from my house! I don't have enough in it to worry about making a wad on it, and enjoy it too much to sell it. Especially not to jihadi Joe !

I bid 1 meeelion dollars,..... there is a reason why I never seriously thought about getting an E body...

20k plus another 20k to finish it. Maybe they should call it a clone. We all know clone cars bring MORE money

BTW did they fish that cuda out of a lake? Looks like it.

-
Back