I Want To Kill Someone.

-
I'm 16 and i still would'nt have did that i wouldnt even do it to any car.If that were me and i was grown i would load a paintball gun and wait up to see if those punks ever came by again and just tear them a new asshole LOL.I feel your pain

I'm pissed just seeing this,...had a cinder block thrown thru the window of my old GLH down in the bronx one night,...cops at least left a note,...showed the pics to my wife,...she's more pissed than I,...Save the rock so you can beat them with It,then feed them the pieces,....Seriously dude, I wait for the return,..then I'd be in jail, and someone would be in the ER....

Well we never found out who did it but the scamp is fixed now. It's currently receiving a '67-'71 style headliner and a few other things like a 318.

To bad you couldn't find out who did it. Really what should happen is you find out if it was underage kids or not. If it was their parents should have to pay for damages. I know if I had done that as a kid and my Dad had to pay for the damages I still would not have been able to sit down! Shame if it was teenagers, society has led them to this, that and the fact that parents don't have the right anymore to discipline their children.

+1
if you do find them, im 17 and will bestow upon them Ma Mopar's most vengeful asswhoopin via a C-body torsion bar to the skull.... repeatedly. and then maybe do some burnouts on their corpses with the Dak! lol

Shame if it was teenagers, society has led them to this, that and the fact that parents don't have the right anymore to discipline their children.

The experts that have told us that we cannot discipline our kids and we have to let them do what they want because if we don't let them, then it will cause emotional distress and they won't feel good about themselves later in life. Those experts more than likely don't have kids of their own and wouldn't dare to because they know they couldn't be responsible parents themselves. Irrelevant what the law says, my 15 y.o. son knows what would happen if did something to someones car. I have a well behaved son and a very respectful son...................all because I have disciplined him when he done wrong and rewared him when he done good. There is nothing wrong with disipline, just some parents don't know how to do it so they don't think anyone else should be allowed either.

well, Today I pulled the hood off, and fixed the dents, now I am sending it to the blaster, I got the cowl all straitened out and the fender as well. I pulled the windshield and was pleasantly surprised at the fact there was no rust in the front channel. I all so decided that now would be the time to get the dash blasted and repaint it so out it came.
Is this the same car you listed in "Company Rides" thread??? IF so,I hope double bad things on those basturds,...Hope the repairs are coming along..Any repair pics yet???

Man that really hurts!!!!!!! I'm surprised that happened in Kirkland. I could see crap like that occurring in Renton or Federal Way, but Kirkland?

that sucks. i know how it feels. someone broke out 2 of my windows with rocks. never found out who.

2jb4pdf.jpg

Is this the same car you listed in "Company Rides" thread??? IF so,I hope double bad things on those basturds,...Hope the repairs are coming along..Any repair pics yet???

nope this is my sisters scamp that one is my DD dart that I built.
Pop bought the scamp after seeing my dart lol

that sucks dude, but one question? how's the car look now, i'de like to see it redone :)

It looks like it did before....

You guys do all realize this thread is like a year old right? I fixed the car cause thats what I do and tried to forget about it. (police did nothing to find the perps. disgust) It is however not driving right now because it's getting a new cloth type head liner and a 318 between the fenders.

Attachments

• 100_0032.JPGr.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 146
Gee Ross did you forget some of us are OLD FARTS with bad memories!:toothy8:

I think we need to get together for a beer!

The experts that have told us that we cannot discipline our kids and we have to let them do what they want because if we don't let them, then it will cause emotional distress and they won't feel good about themselves later in life.

Exactly. My wife is a Special Ed teacher in junior high. She was just written up for doing what you just described. What did she do? She dared to tell a student that there could be real consequences for his behavior and that he could end up in Juvi if the school decided to press charges for destruction of public property.

Thanks to her administration, he could be the next douche to do something like throw rocks at cars... After all, he was allowed to break school property with no consequences other than getting the TEACHER in trouble](*,)

The insurance is just the mins so no help there. I guess the good news for me is I will get paid (by pop) to fix it but, thats not really what I wanted to have to do. I like the idea of letting frank loose on them!
How much is the minimum insurance in your area???Collector car insurance might be $150 per year for that car](*,)

What they did was very wrong man but why would you park a nice car on the street overnight its like asking for someone to be tempted.

What they did was very wrong man but why would you park a nice car on the street overnight its like asking for someone to be tempted.

Thats BS. It shouldnt matter where your car is or any property for that matter. Its the problem in this country that people arent held accountable for their actions. These puck SOBs dont care because they been taught nothing is going to happsn. Im all for beating respect in to people like that. People who know whats just need to stand up to turn this country around.

How much is the minimum insurance in your area???Collector car insurance might be $150 per year for that car](*,)

Awh but it's not that nice, its only a scamp that I did when I was in paint/body school, it's also a DD so collector insurance is kinda not feasible.

-
Back