I woke to screaming and banging this morning

-

Rocky_JS

'cuda
Reaction score
I guess she learned her lesson as to why we don't stay out all night! Had to get her back into her indoor swimming pond.

Attachments

• IMG_3418 (1280x853).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 536
read the title and thought to myself: "this lucky bastard's getting laid first thing in the morning"

Got laid but that's a different story! lol The car was upset she was getting snowed on and wanted inside! Fish joke... err nevermind..

I got it and laughed. I hate seeing a muscle car covered with snow.

I haven't seen snow here in the valley for a few years. Had a foot about 6 years ago shut the city down for two weeks lol. They didn't know what to do and had no plows.

We're completely snowed/iced in here in Fort Worth, Texas today. Finally got the Scamp delivered yesterday, drove her around the neighborhood, and then the sleet started falling.

Fist picture is taken JULY!!!
temperature dropped bellow zero and in morning duster looked like this:)
No broblem at starting:)

second picture is from last winter, got bored and took duster out:)

I live way up north, above arctic circle, Klondike and Anchorage are south from where i live :)
Google Sodankylä :)

Attachments

• Heinäkuun Helle1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 455
  • Duster 2012 talvi3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 436
Las Vegas...

Attachments

• dustedduster.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 384
Now I remember why I live in north Florida. My wife and I were out putting up Xmas lights. Had to come in and cool down 83 and sunny.

I fully understood... And that's why I live in the Arizona Desert as My Fish and I both "Hate SNOW"... But once on a Toyz 4 Totz trip up to Wickenburg Az., It started to snow and a friend took this picture of my Cuda Shaking & Shivering... I then promised my Fish, Never again with the Snow thing...

That's my Cold Fish Story... and I'm sticking to it!

Attachments

• coldcuda.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 313
Thats light snow. Heres from earlier and its still snowing hard.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 279
LOL Now that is one shivverin' fish

I fully understood... And that's why I live in the Arizona Desert as My Fish and I both "Hate SNOW"... But once on a Toyz 4 Totz trip up to Wickenburg Az., It started to snow and a friend took this picture of my Cuda Shaking & Shivering... I then promised my Fish, Never again with the Snow thing...

After looking at that pic I felt high..lol..thats some funny sh$t dont care what ron white says...

-
Back