I won!, I made it into Mopar Muscle Magazine!!!

-
Congrats for all your hard work and great story. Way to go!! Spend your certificate wisely. Lucky Dude....

Thanks guys.

Still hard to believe but its awesome.

Some people may not look at it the same as "us"......maybe because if you were going to be on tv or in a movie it would be a big deal to them......but to me this is huge.....this is one of the most popular Mopar mags around and so many people all around the country that love mopars will get the chance to see my story and check out some of the pictures of my ride.

a very honorable feeling I guess you could say.

I am glad I am one of the few people here on fabo who have got the chance to make it in a magazine and represent fabo, I just hope that they keep my shout out in my story and don't edit it out,that would be a bummer.

That is great! I cant wait for the issue. I know you may not need a reminder, but I will so do FABO a favor and as soon as the issue is out...LET US KNOW!! I for one have a pi$$poor memory.

That is great! I cant wait for the issue. I know you may not need a reminder, but I will so do FABO a favor and as soon as the issue is out...LET US KNOW!! I for one have a pi$$poor memory.

I will be sure to keep everyone up to date!

Should be out in october.

Can't wait to get me one when it hit's the stands I am going to send one to ya to write me a letter on a BIG congratulations to ya Dude , You have it going on Dude =P~:cheers:

Can't wait to get me one when it hit's the stands I am going to send one to ya to write me a letter on a BIG congratulations to ya Dude , You have it going on Dude =P~:cheers:

You got it Mike!!!

Thanks .... P.S. Siked, Syked, psyched, psych'd .....either way....I like mine, it adds character LOL

Congrats man thats AWESOME!!!!!!!

way to go I am pysched for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to getting that issue.

Congrats for all your hard work and great story. Way to go!! Spend your certificate wisely. Lucky Dude....

DUDE,CONGRATS ON WINNING looking foward to the issue......

Congratz! I'm looking forward to the issue as well.

Thanks guys

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner there dusterdude!!! Congratulations man, that's awesome!!! You certainly deserve to win, I know you've been actively working on your car, and now some much needed reward for your work, and a little break to boot!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! Now, do the Duster proud!!! geof

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner there dusterdude!!! Congratulations man, that's awesome!!! You certainly deserve to win, I know you've been actively working on your car, and now some much needed reward for your work, and a little break to boot!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! Now, do the Duster proud!!! geof

Thanks geof,
You bet I'll do the duster proud lol
I've done a bit of slacking but I'm still making progress on it, hope to have it about done this spring

Congratulations!

The first time is always extra special.

When you are holding that issue in your hands, all of
your hard work will give you a very satisfying feeling!

-
Back