I won!, I made it into Mopar Muscle Magazine!!!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the thread about me talking about how I had received and email from the publisher of Mopar muscle Magazine and it kind of sounded like maybe I was going to be in the magazine.

well.......

after waiting by the mail box for 2 weeks....I FINALLY got something from them today!!!!!

IM IN GUYS!!!!!!

you can find me in the DECEMBER 2010 issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine in the young guns section ......I think they release there magazines 2 months in advance so I think the December issue will actually come out in October just so you guys know.

ALSO!!!!!!

I am being sponsored by YEAR ONE !!!!!

ALSO!!!!!!

I won a $250.00 gift certificate at year one!!!!!!

boy I am siked about it.......stuff like this just don't happen every day ....even more so for a guy like me.

Just shows that if you put the time and effort into your ride and you have a story to tell, you too could have a chance at getting in a magazine.

I am glad when I entered I didnt say to my self ( don't bother ...there is no way in heck you will win ) LOL

Thanks for all the good luck wish's you guys sent my way in my other thread.....its much appreciated.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I name dropped FABO a few times too in my entry form so HOPEFULLY FABO will get a mention somewhere

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the magazine when it arrives in a couple of months.

So, lets see a pic of this elusive beast. I've never seen it as a whole car. Congrats, btw.

So, lets see a pic of this elusive beast. I've never seen it as a whole car. Congrats, btw.

Im in the process of restoring it.....so the only pictures I have of it complete is prior to doing work to it ( all pictures are below in the link to my build progress thread).

I think they are publishing it as a 3 generation restoration story (my father,myself and my little one). And I think they will want to do a follow up article after I have completed the build.

but I am not 100% sure on the details.....all I know is I made it in the magazine lol

Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Its definitely very exciting!

Now I just need to figure out what I am going to get from year one with my prize.

And you were all depressed about your Duster...SEE BRO! Things are looking up man. Your hard work and attention to detail are noticed and appreciated beyond FABO!

Congrats man!

This last month Fastback340 (John) was in with his blue barracuda and now you. Congratulations. Looks like the FABO members are an up and coming bunch to be reconed with.
Small Block

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to getting that issue.

-
Back