Ice storms suck

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sittin here as my generator chugs along. I bet there's 100 trees down on my property. One went right through the roof to my shop. ugh.

Dammit.

Attachments

• FUCKIN HOLE 003.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 304
I know the feeling Rob and I hope they get the power poles repaired soon
You be very careful walking out and under trees anywhere they will snap at any
given time. Are you still with us ?

Well that bites. Just stay warm and stay safe until things thaw out.
we had a real bad one back in 08?, had the hole like yours in my house. don`t remember the particulars , but my fence damage was $2600, the ins. paid me for it and everything else, came out ok. elec. was off 2 weeks(lacking 4 hours). had to buy a generator and another chain saw.-------hand in there!-bob:wack:

we had a real bad one back in 08?, had the hole like yours in my house. don`t remember the particulars , but my fence damage was $2600, the ins. paid me for it and everything else, came out ok. elec. was off 2 weeks(lacking 4 hours). had to buy a generator and another chain saw.-------hand in there!-bob:wack:
---------------------"hang" in there:banghead:

Whew, at least it wasn't a cave in Rob. I'm pretty sure you can remedy that problem rather quickly.

Sorry to hear Rob. Hang in there. At least you have a generator. That helps. You tree damage will get cleaned up and your roof repaired. tmm

Wow! That's some serious snow fall for you guyz!
Right now it is falling at a rate of 2-3 inches per hour. Driving home from the. It's this morning was a bit slow. Not used to doing 30-35 mph on the express way. It was only about 3-4 inches deep. Real slick & slippery snow this round.
Line of sight decreased to about 200-300 feet.

Sittin here as my generator chugs along. I bet there's 100 trees down on my property. One went right through the roof to my shop. ugh.

That sucks. I'm down in Houston County just south of Warner Robins, right now, things are a little better down here, but many of the overpass in Jones and Bibb counties were still frozen this morning when I left.

Reminds me of old times back in New Jersey.

That really sucks...
And so do all of these storms.
I've got two feet of snow and ice accumulated on my garage right now. :(

1932281_10201516402410625_1494567614_n.jpg

Looks like about 8 inches here.Lots of ice on trees and power lines. No power outages yet.

Praying for you brother,those generators eat alot of fuel in a days time,I had to run a couple smaller units one time for 10 days during an ice storm,thank God we had gas heat,even tho the electic blowers didnt work we had to heat with the kitchen oven but we survived,lots of trees were down looked like a war zone,so far I have survived two major tornados and a couple ice storms that were major damage..very stressful and costly...hope you are staying safe and warm...and hope things get better real quik....

07 lol

-
Back