Idea for Future FABO Benefit Auctions ... whatcha think?

-
Just trowin stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks lol ...... No heres anuther ideal . Maybe joey can make it to where all threads can be used to give feed back ....... I know of atlest 2 deals that ive done and never got feed back cuz it was not in the for sell ads .... Like i said im just thinking off th top of my head lol some times it works some times it dont hahahah

I think you can already do that Asa, remember when Cliff and I got that 440 crank for a member? Well, I received positive feedback for that gesture, and all that only took place in the old "deleted" thread....I also have left feedback for others using a non-for sale threads too, one was a random thread lol :glasses7:

Hmm well keith I didnt know that Im going to try and look up them old deals and give them members there feed back .

As long as we keep the bullshit negativity and jealousy OFF the benefit auctions. That's all that counts. Over and out, end of story. Whatever way we can do that, I am all for.

The feedback system is only good if people use it, whether the feedback is good or bad.
Honestly how many negative feedbacks are there??
In my opinion if someone was to receive negative feedback whether warranted or not, that would/will open up a whole new can of worms and more new drama filled threads with umpteen pages of opinions/pissin'/moanin. And not the good kinda moanin'.
Just my opinion...

Considerin' it's a thread to help others, here's an idea...

If someone can't take that into account and realize the thread is about someone else, and not themselves, then they should just stay the hell out.

And if they can't get that idea through their thick skulls then it's time they took a permanent walk from the site.

Why do some people insist that everything be about them?

If someone can't take that into account and realize the thread is about someone else, and not themselves, then they should just stay the hell out.

And if they can't get that idea through their thick skulls then it's time they took a permanent walk from the site.

I agree ! well said robert !

Leanna I think that the trouble maker will now stay outta the threads i dont think we have to worry bout any more trouble in any other help threads that get started . As always you will see me in them helping the best i can . any one that has helped in a thread for a member should be proud of them selfs . Ive been in a few of them sice i came here . Thay are one of the things that set us FABO a part from the rest .

I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks Robert.

Dosen't matter where it is to me, I'll find it. I search by new posts anyways. :D I guess whoever starts it wherever??

Thats the way I am on here too . Todays posts . Don't think I've ever done it any other way here .

-
Back