I'm 1 years old....

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Hey FABO,

I have been here for 1 year!:cheers: It's been a helluva ride.Met a lot of great people,made a lot of new friends (online and at home),learned a lot of things about my car and other Mopars,went through some highs and some lows (thanks for all the support),got involved in some great causes,actually had conversations with some great members!And I still got a smile on my face.:-D Have to admit my alcohol consumption increased a few times,but it was a good time.Thanks for putting up with me and if ya don't mind I think I'll stick around a little longer.8)

Dave

DRENO, You are a super addition to the FABO family. Your posts are witty and fun. And finally, there's someone else that posts more than me!! :toothy10:

Happy 1 year anniversary to ya.

DRENO, You are a super addition to the FABO family. Your posts are witty and fun. And finally, there's someone else that posts more than me!! :toothy10:

Happy 1 year anniversary to ya.

Thanks C. Geez ,I do post a lot don't I?:-D

Happy 1 year Birthday from MoparMuscleGuy and LaurieFSU
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6M7i2mfMlU"]YouTube- Happy birthday singing cake[/ame]

Like you Dave,I,m in the same boat but have been here 2 years this week.Sure is a great place to hang out and meet and talk with members.Congrats!:cheers:

P.S Post amount?That,s normal isn,t it?LOL

Before I jump in to bed :-DI would like to say you have been soooo cool to have here :cheers:
Thank you for all your wit and guidance you have gave me :happy10: I can say my drinking time here has went up to:-D, Ok :happy10: maybe not :-DBut my supper has went up in quality =P~
Thank you for hang'in around and your friendship you have gave many here
I am so proud to see another great barracuda owner with a cottage and a porch to enjoy a cold one with even if I am not there, In my own mind I have been there :happy10::happy10:
Happy aniversery to ya bud, Yep I have had a couple and enjoyed my 9 ball league night and just got home and seen this thread.
One year :clock: Jess, you have given over 5 years of enjoyment and support here to many folks :cheers:
So glad you found us and hung around for us to enjoy the Key man :-D

Like you Dave,I,m in the same boat but have been here 2 years this week.Sure is a great place to hang out and meet and talk with members.Congrats!:cheers:

P.S Post amount?That,s normal isn,t it?LOL

It is a great place to hang out Scott and I think I will hang around for a while.Normal post count for a post *****.:-D

Before I jump in to bed :-DI would like to say you have been soooo cool to have here :cheers:
Thank you for all your wit and guidance you have gave me :happy10: I can say my drinking time here has went up to:-D, Ok :happy10: maybe not :-DBut my supper has went up in quality =P~
Thank you for hang'in around and your friendship you have gave many here
I am so proud to see another great barracuda owner with a cottage and a porch to enjoy a cold one with even if I am not there, In my own mind I have been there :happy10::happy10:
Happy aniversery to ya bud, Yep I have had a couple and enjoyed my 9 ball league night and just got home and seen this thread.
One year :clock: Jess, you have given over 5 years of enjoyment and support here to many folks :cheers:
So glad you found us and hung around for us to enjoy the Key man :-D

Mike,I try to give back as much as I get.Don't know if I'm keeping up but I'm tryin.It's people like you and some of the other great folks here that make logging on something I just can't wait for.Reading your posts has given me a different outlook on life,and I thank youfor that.Sleep well " man on the hill."8)

Happy Birthday Dave. One of these days we'll have to figure a way to get together.

Happy Anniversary from one David to another. When I see a post from you I know it will be something positive, and that's a pleasure. Thanks for being my FABO friend.

Dave, you are nothing but a post *****. You have more posts than me and I have been here from the beginning. Glad to hear your keeping your elbow greased though, I wouldn't want to be the only one. Congrat's on surviving a year!

Jack

-
Back