toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I can see this happening. lol

Attachments

• 10612614_10152736135498055_3350500190619290000_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 376
Fortunately, I tell mine the real price I pay......but I also tell her how much more I think they are worth!

This is why you should always tell her you paid more than you did and put the difference somewhere she can't find it , She's gonna ***** about the number what ever it is , but if you stash the difference then pull 5 or 10 percent out every 6 months and buy her something nice for no reason { the single rose on the dining room table and a couple of bucks worth of petals scattered on the bed usually works eh } she will make up for the previous bitching , plus you will still have the rest of your stash for when you need to slide something in under the radar eh !

I should do inventory and list the minimum value. Wait.............I'll be dead. What do I care. lol

Please don't think you are alone. Most of us here are in the same boat.
Look at it this way. If she knew how much they REALLY cost. She would get so mad she would most likely sell them for the price we would have lied about.

Fortunately, my wife does have a pretty good idea what things are worth. It's my son and later my grand daughter that worry me. I hope to wise them up, as they'll only be hurting themselves. As mentioned earlier, if I *****, you buried me to soon!

-
Back