Im back Again............

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
haven't been on much sence Xmas.sum of you know wy but hopfully will be on from time to time now.and boy has this place changed how meany members are there now ????? the last one I talked to was ME MICKE...and have been in and out of horse pistal every sence............been on B bodys veary little. had rusty ratrod doing a carb for me he prubly thut I died on him.that was my biggest worry being in there before died I wanted sqared up with him.I didn't want him to think I was like sum of the other died beats on here.hahalol I can only amajen what its like now...so before I buy sumthing I hope I can check in with the old timers first.lol! thanks for the ride over ther yrs.It sure been fun..hell I even lernt things.............Artie:lurk::lurk:

Welcome back Artie!! Sorry to hear of your time in and out of the hospital.

To answer your question, FABO just reached 30,000 members.

Welcome back, Artie. Looks like they left a notice Saturday. Let me know when you get it and that you're happy with it.

****, I know him, I know him. He used to come over to our house and eat chicken **** I know him.....

I remember you....great to see you back
dam the last time I seen your name you only had I think 10 posts you have been a busy little girl.......haha and the rest of you its good to be back was never on much but after my last post I will be living on here,,,,,,,is me mike still on here haven't seen anything of him but I haven't been on much either..............thanks Artie.

dam,I thout Id be missed more than this............hahaArtie

:cheers: Look who is back with use :cheers::cheers::cheers: Artie :hello2:
Wow :shock: it has been a long time, as you can see there has been a few
changes here while you was gone :thumblef:
What have you been up to ?, I need to go see what I kind find out :D or you can update us/me on your ventures :happy2:
So good to see back with us, yes you have been missed but even better it's great to see this post pop up :hello2:

-
Back