I'm Back!!!

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Well it's been a while. Not really sure how long but more than a couple years lol but I'm back. Not that anyone really cared or missed me. lol Been through a lot over the last few years, a divorce and all the good stuff lol.I see some people are still here Adam, rumblefish, RPM just to name a few. lol

But all that matters is a still have my 71 DART!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! lol

Oh and I also picked up a 06 Charger R/T my daily driver and toy lol I've had it for about a year now and I love almost as much as my Dart lol

Adam you still got the Barracuda? I remember you were talkin about selling it and get a fox body mustang.

LOL!! Thanks guys! It feels weird coming back after being gone for so long.

I missed you. You have your first Thanks now. :-D

I use your "Powder Coating?" thread all the time when I have to explain how it impacts pot metal. You had some amazing questions!

Welcome back. It's still the same old FABO, just a LOT bigger now.

Hey I remember you!... Welcome back.. ran across a post of yours a few days ago when searching... cool that you still have the 71!

I missed you. You have your first Thanks now. :-D

I use your "Powder Coating?" thread all the time when I have to explain how it impacts pot metal. You had some amazing questions!

Welcome back. It's still the same old FABO, just a LOT bigger now.

Hi Leanna! Wow that was a long time ago lol Thanks for the welcome back!!! lol

Hey I remember you!... Welcome back.. ran across a post of yours a few days ago when searching... cool that you still have the 71!

Yup! I still have it!!!! lol I'll never get rid of it. Unfortunately it's all apart waiting to get put back together. It's the same old no time or no money. I have the motor, trans and rear all done with basically the body work waiting to get done. Who knows when that will be lol

Welcome Back to FABO!

Time to start the next phase of your life!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Burnout Rear View.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 70
-
Back