I'm beat but fuzzy and warm.

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
Decided to finally tear into my car and just part it out, skinned knuckles, sore joints.... so i soaked for 2 hours, got out and got me some hard cider and microwave bacon. I should have the car completely in pieces soon today was productive :D

Need to clean up/organize storage, then drive 400 miles to my parents house and HOPE my mom didn't hock my engine stand and cherry picker, get that and pull the baby out. Oh im out of bacon, time to make more :D

Decided to finally tear into my car and just part it out, skinned knuckles, sore joints.... so i soaked for 2 hours, got out and got me some hard cider and microwave bacon. I should have the car completely in pieces soon today was productive :D

Need to clean up/organize storage, then drive 400 miles to my parents house and HOPE my mom didn't hock my engine stand and cherry picker, get that and pull the baby out. Oh im out of bacon, time to make more :D

Why would your mom hock your engine stand and cherry picker?

Bacon is good but tools last longer. Drop that skillet and get to your mom's place....

parents divorced so moms on a warpath out for blood hocking EVERYTHING she can.... =/ complicated life... hahaha meh... its a good engine stand and hoist :( i hope she didnt...

parents divorced so moms on a warpath out for blood hocking EVERYTHING she can.... =/ complicated life... hahaha meh... its a good engine stand and hoist :( i hope she didnt...

Sorry to hear... That sucks when "unconditional love" turns to "love me conditionally". It's life shattering.

Call your mom right now..

Dude like everyone has said find out and go get it.

-
Back