I'm Done with FABO

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you were having a bad day. We all can relate to that lol. I think the concerned responses to this thread shows how helpful people are here. People on other sites wouldn't bother to ask you to stay. Like the others said, try to be patient, and realize people are busy this time of year. Being a gold member or not makes no difference in getting your questions answered. So, how bout forgetting all that and get back to enjoying the site?

maybe it is just me, but this doesn't seem like a FABO attitude we are dealing with. We have all probably been needing an answer at one point or another and didn't get it as fast as we wanted, it's frustrating but what are you going to do about it?

I think you are a childish whinny crybaby that should
haul your *** to a site more suited to people of your calibur.

This is a very good site with very good and kind people that
will help at the drop of a hat.
To disresepect them by throwing a shitfit when you don't get
an instant answer sez volumes about you.

36 posts tells me you haven't even given the place
a fair shake.

See his post Vaccum Lines.

Being a gold member has little do do with anything (well... I'm under the impression gold members get to see some more... Um... Adult Mopar Babes)...

Anyway. This place is a good resource (probably the best) for a-body questions. All of us are people just like you. We have real lives.

I do my best to answer all the questions I can and others do the same. Sometimes we don't know other times we don't have the info we need to give a accurate reply.

I wouldn't twist your arm to make you stay, but.... Why leave?

1. It's free
2. Um... It's free
3. Lots of good info.
4. It's free

I've been on this site for about 6 months now. I have learned more not only about my car but about all kinds of cars and common problems on here. I too have had posts unanswered mainly because they were very specific to my car and maybe someone did not have an answer for me. No big deal. The help I have received far outweighs a few unanswered posts. I have never dealt with a more giving and caring bunch of people. If you do choose to leave, you are missing a wealth of information and the best damn group of mopar owners hands down.

I think you are a childish whinny crybaby that should
haul your *** to a site more suited to people of your calibur.

This is a very good site with very good and kind people that
will help at the drop of a hat.
To disresepect them by throwing a shitfit when you don't get
an instant answer sez volumes about you.

36 posts tells me you haven't even given the place
a fair shake.

See his post Vaccum Lines.
i agree ...
see ya

I think he was just a little overwhelmed with moving and the kids. Everyone knows that moving can be the most stressful things in life.
Just hang in there and keep posting. I'm sure you will find the site very helpful in the long run.
Good luck on the move and everything else. :hello2::hello2:

We are all car people here. No one gets paid to help you out. No one needs to pay to be helped out.

Speaking of unanswered posts...it looks like all of this is going to waste. I think when he said he was done he meant it, as in signing off and never coming back to the site. I hope I'm wrong and he responds eventually.

So what was the issue with the vacuum lines anyway? How are we supposed to help when we don't even know what the question was?

I don't let the member status dictate whether I reply to a post or not. I have not been here a lot lately. I've got a ton of stuff to take care of and I've been using the nice weather to get out and do stuff. Sorry you don't like FABO. Good luck to you.

Lets review...

Your casting number thread got a reply within 3 hours: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=60970

At two hours you bumped it. Nothing wrong with that here. I think a lot of people here just hit the "Today's Posts" button and read all posting in chronological order.

"Vacuum Lines" post:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=61620 I feel had a too vague of title. You removed the question so we can't see it. Then read rumblefish360's last post at the botton.

Look, patience is a virtue.

Have you taken the time to answer someone else's question here?

His vacuum line thread was wanting to know how to properly connect all the vacuum lines on a '72 318 because his son's car was down until all the lines were connected. Would have answered but all I know about it from the day was pull the line off, give it a squirt of RTV, install a BB, and reinstall the line. Do this to all the lines except the distributor advance and the brake booster line if so equipped. He didn't act like he wanted to hear run a distributor advance line, a brake booster line, and cap the extra vacuum ports, so I left it alone. Besides, a car guy would know to do that anyway. Sorry he got his knickers in a wad over it.

Hi I am one of the guys you are talking about.I come on hear and look around ,see questions that I can answer and don't but I should.You have to know there are a lot of people on this site that is in the same boat as you are.This site is kike the bible {MANY ARE CALLED AND A FEW ARE CHOSEN}.The few that are chosen do answer the questions very well. I for one have been a mopar fan and deeply into mopars since my first car{68 gts 340 } so if I can answer any questions you have PM me and I will see what I can do or get you the help you need. Mark :glasses7:

His vacuum line thread was wanting to know how to properly connect all the vacuum lines on a '72 318 because his son's car was down until all the lines were connected. Would have answered but all I know about it from the day was pull the line off, give it a squirt of RTV, install a BB, and reinstall the line. Do this to all the lines except the distributor advance and the brake booster line if so equipped. He didn't act like he wanted to hear run a distributor advance line, a brake booster line, and cap the extra vacuum ports, so I left it alone. Besides, a car guy would know to do that anyway. Sorry he got his knickers in a wad over it.

You mean he need the routing for all the 72 emission vacuum lines and also the A/C lines? That's a real specific and sort of tough question. And the answer should be in the factory manual.

Sounds like a guy that want's to hear a certain answer.

Some people think the world revolves around them, when actually they are just by themselves in a world of their own.

I've been a administrator and moderator on one site and currently moderate on another and I never could figure out why people do Good -Bye threads.

Seems useless if you think people aren't paying attention anyway?

Much simpler to just fade away and find what your looking for elsewhere.

Good luck nonetheless

I didn't become a gold member to get any kind of special treatment. I became a member to give back to the site that has helped me out of many jams, and often gives me something to laugh about when I really need it.

Lots of good people on here, but they can't respond to every post. If I know an answer, I'll post it. If I don't, I let someone who knows more than me answer it.

sounds like mommy, spoiled mikey. If mikey does`nt get his way, he snivels, whines and threatens to leave. ahh poor mikey. I`ve had several posts that were unanswered. No BFD. His loss. If a man needs a immedite response, He should definitly buy a Chilton, or service manual. I have both.:-({|=

On another car site I use any good bye thread is met with instant permaban. If you are not coming back just don't. No need to be a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back