I'm Done with FABO

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I get the same thing once in a blue moon if people can help they will help,if they do knot know the answer better to be quiet about it.We do knot want to give ill advice.I think you will knot find a better site anywere.

I've been a lurker here on and off for years. Many times I've found exactly the asnswer I was looking for just using the search and reading other peoples threads. I took my A-body out of storage last month and decided to become a member. I started searching for answers to an electrical problem that has plauged my car for the eight years I've owned it. I found a possible answer, tried it, and PROBLEM SOLVED! =D> I upgraded to a paid membership today simply to show my appreciation for the existence of this site! And I haven't asked a single question, YET!!! Thanks everyone!!! You guys (and girls) ROCK!!!

Mike

For all the ones that posted good things and asked for me to stay and hang in there I probly will. Cause in my welcome page I did put I thought that this was an awesome site and yes I did get some good responses from some. As for the ones that think I'm trying to get my way or crybaby or haul my *** out and dont let the door hit me in the *** on the way out well that just shows what you are really about to the other. I don't have a sad story to tell and I didn't do this to get any kind of attention but it did show me that there is a family here beside the ones that calls names. By having to call people names is wrong and disrspectful. Yes I was some upset trying all damn night to get a car running and I did post the thread at like 8:30 and went back to it and left it all night. I do know that some are not going to be here for they are working on there own. Even if I din't know something and thought maybe it could help them I would bump them to top. As I seen alot of you do in the past. I will however repost the vacuum lines post and look at an answer later. I still dont have it going just cause of everyday life. Yes it was disrespectful for me to post something like this and its over now. I have had some good times on here and have meet really good people. They no who they are. And would like to meet more. There was no excuse for any of this and I'm Sorry.
Thanks Michael

this is one of the best sites out here so much info and people are willing too help on here ive been on other sites and if u ask a question nobody here thinks its a STUPID question unlike other sites were all the responses u get are "why are u asking this" or "thats a stupid question" its a mopar family here

Micheal. we have all had bad days, don't sweat it. I would not have know the answer to your vaccum line question, guess I'm not a car guy. There is no need to rag on you, it was obvoius you were frustrated. Not knowing eveything makes me frustrated also, it a learning process. Now get out of here ya bum.:compress:

For all the ones that posted good things and asked for me to stay and hang in there I probly will. Cause in my welcome page I did put I thought that this was an awesome site and yes I did get some good responses from some. As for the ones that think I'm trying to get my way or crybaby or haul my *** out and dont let the door hit me in the *** on the way out well that just shows what you are really about to the other. I don't have a sad story to tell and I didn't do this to get any kind of attention but it did show me that there is a family here beside the ones that calls names. By having to call people names is wrong and disrspectful. Yes I was some upset trying all damn night to get a car running and I did post the thread at like 8:30 and went back to it and left it all night. I do know that some are not going to be here for they are working on there own. Even if I din't know something and thought maybe it could help them I would bump them to top. As I seen alot of you do in the past. I will however repost the vacuum lines post and look at an answer later. I still dont have it going just cause of everyday life. Yes it was disrespectful for me to post something like this and its over now. I have had some good times on here and have meet really good people. They no who they are. And would like to meet more. There was no excuse for any of this and I'm Sorry.
Thanks Michael

Its all good. I know some times working on an old car can be..well not so fun. We all know that arond here. I try to help when I can but don't know every thing and how could I? I hope you stick around. It just takes some time some tmes for some one that knows the answer to log in and see your post. We all are just working guys around here and get on when we have time.

Have fun and happy motoring!
Russell

Michael, Glad to see that you will stick around here.

By deleating your post, be it you have found the answer on your own or not, others that may be having the same problem will find no answer and have to start a post on there own IF there a memeber or non members lurking will have to wait for an answer to be found.

Deleating the post devalues and degrades the forum and makes it worth less than it can be.

No give a shout out to local's that may be able to help you out and if possible, come over and help.

Sparky, you make me laff.

Im not a gold member and this site has been a great help to me. Being gold has nothing to do with answering your post. As stated maybe the right person has not viewed it. I think if you are patient your answer will come. On another note to say FABO "im done" because your post was not answered promptly Is just wrong! People here are dedicated to helping others. Look in the archives and other postings. Your answer is likely there. If you need help ask. No answer? Ask again. My posts dont always get answered promptly. Heck sometimes not at all. I dont blame this site nor its members for that. The three pages of reply's should let you know we are listening. Just my two cents worth. Hope you find your answers.

OK, this beating the dead horse is done. I'm closeing the thread and letting ti die out. Our member hs decided to stay and is relaxing, reading and learning about Mopars.

Ribbing and such is over, please return to your regularly scheduled fix of Mopars.

Dr. Fish.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back