I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Oh My goodness :toothy9: I am so happy to see this thread at the top first thing thins morning :blob::blob::blob:
Corey!! enjoy a very nice day with your family and hope you enjoyed a home made breakfast :happy1:
Life seems a bit more humble today :cheers: Thank you for all you do Corey and this goes for your your family also , Thank you Mrs dusted72 :hello2:

Welcome Home Corey. I know you and your family are thrilled to be together again.

Corey, welcome back to the "GOOD OLD USA"...Enjoy your time with your family and your daughter's birthday, then get to work on your project. Bill S.

Welcome home!! From my family to yours, thank you for your service and for protecting our way of life.. Glad you are home safe.. and happy birthday to your daughter..

Hey guys made it home last night around 8:45 p.m. with no issues from the new plane. So glad to be here with my girls and my daughter was extremely happy to see me on her birthday. Just wanted to say thank you for the thoughts and prayers everybody. Also a big thank you for all of the support this site has given me during this past year. It is greatly appreciated.

I am really so glad that you made it home for her birthday. Oh, what a birthday present. It will always be a special day for both of you the rest of your lives. Congratulations.

Dusted72 said:
I'm Home!!!!!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you got home on her birthday. I'm sure that meant alot to her. Welcome home.

Welcome back!! I wish you and your family the best. Feels great to be back on home soil I bet! Happy birthday to your daughter too! Thanks for your sacrifice and service Cory.

Hey!!!!!!!!! Welcome home big guy!!!!! Welcome home!!!!!!

So glad you made it home....and on your daughter's birthday. that had to be special.

Home sweet home! Let's all raise our glasses,cheers Cory!

-
Back