I'm new here....

-

XtechX

Reaction score
Hi my name is Roy and I just became the new owner of a 68 Barracuda. To be totally honest I've pretty much been a loyal GM guy until this purchase...but WOW I love the looks of this body style!! I really know NOTHING about Mopar engines,transmissions, and suspension etc, so hopefully you guys will be willing to help me get aquainted with these cars??? Thanks in advance...

Welcome from Texas. Lots of good info here, the search function is your friend...

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web! Lots of friendly people with great advise here. Is that the fish in your avatar? Looks sharp but we need more pictures!!!!

Welcome don Cali. Lots of great people here and tons of information.

Hi my name is Roy and I just became the new owner of a 68 Barracuda. To be totally honest I've pretty much been a loyal GM guy until this purchase...but WOW I love the looks of this body style!! I really know NOTHING about Mopar engines,transmissions, and suspension etc, so hopefully you guys will be willing to help me get aquainted with these cars??? Thanks in advance...

Welcome! I have always owned gm's my whole life. This is also my first Mopar. I know how you feel. like a new adventure! Nice ride!!

Welcome aboard from Westland! Good looking Barracuda! You can post pics by hitting the go advanced button below the message box. There, you can up-load your pics. What area of the mitten state are you from?

Welcome aboard from Westland! Good looking Barracuda! You can post pics by hitting the go advanced button below the message box. There, you can up-load your pics. What area of the mitten state are you from?

... from the "go advanced" menu, look for the little paper clip with the drop-down indicator next to it. A new window will open where you can Browse your computer and choose the ones you want to post.

Welcome aboard!! It's great to have another Cuda owner here ... and whaddya know, you picked the RIGHT YEAR. < knowing I'm going to get some flak for that one heh hehhhhhh > Make yourself at home and enjoy it.

Edmore, huh?? Please leave the car out so I can see it when I come up for the Wheatland festival in Sept. I'd love to see your car!! Close to Stanton for the drags too!! Welcome to FABO, you're gonna like it here!! Geof

-
Back