In Car video

-
Thank you for a great ride this morning :cheers:
It look's like you got a GREAT light =P~ what do ya mean nuthin fast :-D
I have an inching to go rac'in know :happy10:

DAM that's next to sex first thing in the morning I wok the hole house on the 4th pass.THANKS Artie:cheers::cheers::cheers: Burning memories

Very cool.What kinda 60 foot times are you getting ? It looks like it has torque like a **** ...

the hood raises up pretty good--it gets up a lot higher in the 1/4!

best 60 so far is 1.44 in good weather -- but its been like an oven here for 2 months

the switch is the T brake . i moved it to the floor 2 days ago and put in a long throw switch. Ive been sent home the last 2 races with a -.008 red and a -.001 red !

Here is one from the outside--as you can see im having suspension problems.
Im hoping some adjustable rear shocks will cure this

Looks like another fun filled day at Eddyville. Obviously you got your tansbrake issues resolved. Strange place for the button. Why not mount it on the steering wheel?

Nope--the transbrake is still screwed. In fact--i am pulling it out tonight and shipping it back to Tranzact. What a long painful story. I will never put a Tranzact part in my cars. Ever.

The button location was temporary.
I fabbed a bracket the other day and i have a borrowed long throw button now. Its located behind the shifter on the floor now ;)

Looks like you gotta pretty nice ride.
Tried it and didn't like it! ProTrans is what you'll want, sell the Tranzact to someone else and move on.
Looks to me like you're gettin plenty of rear seperation, but no help from the front bars. Are you using 6 cylinder or 318 T-bars? Don't be afraid to crank the front up a little and give the front some load to carry. Thats what I get from watching runs.
One of the best things I done for my car was to add weight, in the backseat area, til the car was 50/50 front to rear.

Wife has family in Conrad, we were just out to visit a couple weeks ago, for the Goldwing rally. I wanted to stick around to go find a local strip to visit, BUT you guys have been gettin drown this year, I'm surprised you've been able to race.

thanks ,

im putting in a Turbo Action brake. done deal. Never heard a bad thing about the TA and I know a LOT of mopar racers that use them.My buddy has one in his crazy outlaw 10.5 duster. He also builds my 727.

i will have Calvert front shocks next time out (90 % of the users love them and say the 60' improved) and ill crank up the T bars a little . They are 318 bars. And, im lowering the *** end 1" .
new rear shocks are coming soon--im going to try the Rancho 9000

and yes -it either rains every day here or its 300% humidity outside

raced July 31st. The new Turbo Action brake worked PERFECT.

i shipped the Tranzact back to their shop.

thanks ,

im putting in a Turbo Action brake. done deal. Never heard a bad thing about the TA and I know a LOT of mopar racers that use them.My buddy has one in his crazy outlaw 10.5 duster. He also builds my 727.

i will have Calvert front shocks next time out (90 % of the users love them and say the 60' improved) and ill crank up the T bars a little . They are 318 bars. And, im lowering the *** end 1" .
new rear shocks are coming soon--im going to try the Rancho 9000

and yes -it either rains every day here or its 300% humidity outside

that looks almost like what my car was doing suspension wise at the track. What shocks are on it now? and what springs as well? are you using a snubber?

That motor is hilarious. DAMN!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun and sounds killer!

Cool videos, car sounds and runs great.. I'd add a few more hood pins to that hood, I thought it was gonna fly off in the first video...

Cool videos, car sounds and runs great.. I'd add a few more hood pins to that hood, I thought it was gonna fly off in the first video...

thats normal-it does that every run =P~

trying to get it pinned in the back--maybe a super long air cleaner stud ?

Thanks craig -- its nothing fancy, it aint pretty up close and it aint that fast ;)

ive got 2 pins on the back corners--it just rises up in the back center. Havent got around to pinning it somehow.

i need to fab some brackets back there for fasteners / pins

1/8 mile it rises up a bit , 1/4 mile is even more nutty

-
Back