Indy Cylinder Heads Sold

-
No problem. I'm getting old and I don't remember things like I used to. I'm constantly questioning myself - did I do that? did I see that? Did I hear that? Did I hear that before? I don't remember? :realcrazy:
Yes shortly after I posted that I decided to stop whining and try to figure out something to do about it

*Sorry for the aside carry on lol

You may want to stop eating the crayolas .. its affecting your way of thinking .........BPE cylinders my choice .......
Well then, tell me how it is!
School me.

You ***** about the expense of parts and then you proudly state that the BPE heads are for you.

Prior statements have you scoffing at lesser costs.

Correct?!?!

It's no wonder. Everybody always talked about what assholes they were. You cannot run a business like that.

bpe heads are definately for me.........

The Ritter block is definately for me ... but for 3270 and then needing alot of machine work that gets it near 5500-6000 prior to assembly is ridiculous ... now if Ritter has worked out all the issues than i would buy it at that price ......I don't think there is anything unreasonable about that....do you????????

bpe heads are definately for me.........

The Ritter block is definately for me ... but for 3270 and then needing alot of machine work that gets it near 5500-6000 prior to assembly is ridiculous ... now if Ritter has worked out all the issues than i would buy it at that price ......I don't think there is anything unreasonable about that....do you????????
Currently, my wallet isn't thick enough to get a Ritter block. Perhaps, IDK yet, there will be one in the future. For now, the stock blocks will do. There is no current "need" for his block or the power expectations that go with it.
Want is another story! LOL!

The BPE heads look very good. Do so keep everyone informed on the build!

Only issue with BPE heads is trying to locate a lower profile intake that will fit under stock hood of 69 Dart ... that will match up with the port size of the heads ... I cannot get find anybody that can tell me if a Super victor will fit under stock hood with carb... victor 340 should work .. but ports are smaller .. Thanks

This is an engine bay shot of the wife's '67 Cuda with a 360, Weiand Stealth intake, Edelbrock carb with a Edelbrock thick carb gasket and a Mancini drop base for the pictured air cleaner which will also work with the older OE & MP unsilenced air cleaner. This clears on the car.
Sorry, that's the best I got.

The BPE port windows are gasket sized and any intake will need to be port matched to make the best results.

Browse Holley's web site and see if the Weiand has the intakes height.

Running a slightly smaller port window on the intake isn't or should t be a deal killer.

IMG_0492.JPG

Only issue with BPE heads is trying to locate a lower profile intake that will fit under stock hood of 69 Dart ... that will match up with the port size of the heads ... I cannot get find anybody that can tell me if a Super victor will fit under stock hood with carb... victor 340 should work .. but ports are smaller .. Thanks

Cut the hood. Sissy. LOL

-
Back