INDY RHS-X LA heads……any rocker suggestions??

-

V24x2

Reaction score
I’ve had these RHS – X LA Heads lying around for sometime now and I figured it was time to put them on an engine. We have the Lunati hydraulic roller .567ish lift camshaft and I’ve tried three different rocker arms now, 2 sets of 1.5 rockers, and 1 set of 1.6 Mancini rockers, and they all seem to reach out too far on the stem of the valve. Has anybody remedied this issue and if so, what rocker did you go with that runs in the center of the valve stem?? Thanks in advance.

IMG_7025.jpeg

I use 1.6 PRW stainless rockers on my RHS heads, as recommended by Brian at IMM when he built the heads for me. They've worked great for almost 10 years - no problem. The rocker sweep is dead center and very thin. Cam is a HFT .561" lift with the 1.6's.

Another option is to use the rockers you have any call up b3 (B3 Racing Engines LLC - Performance Engine Building and Mopar Valvetrains) for a geometry correction kit.

Yours will work but you need to raise the shafts with shims this will move the shafts towards the center of the valves I had to do this with the rollers then but correct push rods , you can buy rocker shaft shims at many places

Yours will work but you need to raise the shafts with shims this will move the shafts towards the center of the valves I had to do this with the rollers then but correct push rods , you can buy rocker shaft shims at many places
Mancini possibly?? They are right around the corner from me.

-
Back