Info on my husband

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My husband recently had a major heart operation.
It was successful. Recovery from the anesthesia has not been until yesterday. It was expected his neurologist laid it all out for him. He just matter of fact said. Just another adventure. Easy for him to say. Unresponsive for first four days. Last few have shown dramatic improvement.
He will stay in the hospital cardiac unit for about another week. Then off to rehab. I hope this is the proper place to address this.

Eileen

I wish you both good luck and may Ray get better soon.
Ray

Prayers for you and Ray sent. May he have a full and speedy recovery. And you Eileen the strength to help him and be there for him through the recovery process whatever that may entail.

Thanks Eileen for the update, thoughts and prayers coming ya'lls way.

Tell him we said howdy.

Thanks for the update Eileen. Prayers sent for strength and recovery. toolmanmike

O My!! Ray had a a major heart operation.
So happy to hear it was successful Eileen! Make sure and tell him memike and family are praying for him and all the doctors around him this day [-o<
I hope your son is there or will be soon, I know he is keeping us all safe here as we do
the things we enjoy in life as he is in the military.
Prayers for strength are being sent for you, Old man ray and family and friends.

Yes this is the right place to post this up, Keep us updated please.

My husband recently had a major heart operation.
It was successful. Recovery from the anesthesia has not been until yesterday. It was expected his neurologist laid it all out for him. He just matter of fact said. Just another adventure. Easy for him to say. Unresponsive for first four days. Last few have shown dramatic improvement.
He will stay in the hospital cardiac unit for about another week. Then off to rehab. I hope this is the proper place to address this.

Eileen

Thank you for letting us know. May god give him a full recovery and back to you very soon. Thoughts and prayers sent to you all.......Edd

Prayers and best wishes for Ray, take care of him and keep us updated.
Please say Hi to Ray for me.
God Bless.

Kenny

I'm curious as to who is keeping an eye on the Smurfs...Tell Old man Ray we all are praying for him. and keep us updated.

Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery! Tell Ray we have him in our thoughts and prayers as well as you and your entire family! Ray is good people and a great friend to the FABO community!! Hope to see a full report from him soon that he is recovering well!! Geof

Maybe a cyber hug from Nella would lift him up some!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 497
Thoughts and prayers on the way for Ray rapid recovery and to you and your family. Thank you for letting his "FABO family" know.

thoughts & prayers sent, wishing a speedy recovery!! Lawrence

Thanks for update Eileen. I will Keep you and Ray in my prayers.

Thank God for modern medicine. Ray and you are in my prayers. I bet this tuneup will have him feeling better.

Kind of hard to beat a "cyber hug" from Nella, but best wishes for Ray as he recovers.

Hoping for a speedy and trouble free recovery.

Hang in there Ray - come back soon buddy.

-
Back