Info on my husband

-
Sorry. I was here the other day and he had some messages that I answered and I wrote something I guess I missed the submit button. Thank you for all the well wishes prayers and cards. Our mail box is usually only this full everyday during Christmas HA HA. He built a mail box from a car engine forgive me I believe he said it was a hemi I hope that's right about a week before his operation. I dropped off his IPad last night his neurologist hopes it may motivate him to interact with people. Otherwise The heart doc. Said he is healing up fine.
He is just having problems expressing his thoughts and recognizing people. Well that's all I have for now. Thank you all again it means a lot. Eileen

Good to hear Ray is well on his way to recovery. In some cases there are lingering effects of the anesthesia, we had that experience with a family member, but then one day he was back to normal.

Best wishes Ray, y'all will remain in our prayers.
C

i had major heart sugury on the 25th of july this year and i started back fishing halibut on the 10th of sept . once you start healing it dont take that long give my best to Ray for a speedy recovery .

Praying for Ray! Hang in there!
My Dad had a heart transplant six years ago, and Farms everyday.

-
Back