-

swedefish

Reaction score
Have anyone of you guys done businees with the guys at
Instrument Specialties, Inc.
14 Church Street
Oxford, MA 01540
This is their homepage http://www.instrument-specialties.com/
Have had the instrument cluster including the bezels to my -66 Barracuda for a rebuild. The work is complete and payed for but it seems as I can´t get in touch with him anymore.

What time period are we talking ? 2 weeks could be health related or vacation to Florida, most anything.

What time period are we talking ? 2 weeks could be health related or vacation to Florida, most anything.

Last time I heard from him was at 21 of January.
Thing is he wrote and said the package was returned due to invalid address,
I wrote to verify my address, this was the 21 of January, and since then nothing.
But your´re probably right, could be health related or something
Just anxious to get the instrument cluster, I guess.

just wondering, who did you verify your address with? and how did you ship it?

just wondering, who did you verify your address with? and how did you ship it?

We´ve had contact via e-mail since I sent him a instrument cluster that I bought at e-bay about 1 year ago.
He told me that the cluster was shipped in the mid of December and after a month I asked him if he had any tracking number for the package to see if it got stuck at the Swedish Customs. That is when he told me that the cluster was returned to (him)the sender due to invalid address and asked me to verify my address.

I have gotten to where I like to confirm addresses before I ship anything.

He did ask me to confirm the shipping address before he shipped it the first time, which I did and I´ve also checked that I did send him the correct address with no wrong prints or anything.

-
Back