interior

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
Picture%20066.jpgany one ever see duster like this

Picture%20066.jpg

There is a member on here with a car just like that one. He was trying to sell it. Don't know if he did or not.

i think that is hang ten or bicentential. dont really know much about either. what year is it from and would you have a build sheet or anything? i like it tho

Is the steering wheel original to the car? Is it a Tuff Wheel or aftermarket?

yes i do have the build sheet . And idont know if its hang ten are not but it does have the hang ten code on tag and build sheet but i was told that its what the call custom decoration packege and yes it did come with the tough wheel and the car is a 75 duster

Yes my Buddy had a white 1975 Duster with that same interior.It had the fold down rear seat also.And no it was no a Hang10..
Jim

here are the facts off the fender tag and build sheet it is a 75 duster ( chrysler executive lease car ) for new car service codes as follows E24 D34 D51 D82 D91 and that is slant six 904 trans 8 1/4 sure grip .packeges are A55 A63 A91 and more numbers for you to look up w21 crome road wheels s84 tough wheel r21 am/fm radio it has duel sport mirrors fold down back seat fender mounted turn signals bucket seats auto console on the floor sun roof power disc brakes large drum brakes outback had a stripe on the side of car it was red white and blue and the cars is silver looks to me like tha carpet was red are orange shag and it has crome trim between the tail lights crome trim at bottom of doors that goes front to back between wheel wells drip rail molding wide seal molding and has trunk dress up and sound deadnig every were under carpet and all of trunk this is one really cool car i got it from st louis and it was built at the st louis belveder plant thanks for looking at my post

That is definitely the Hang 10 version. They are very rare. There was a good write up about them in Hemmings Muscle Machines sometime in the last 6 months, just can't remember exactly when.

The A63 is the Hang 10 package code. However, the Hang 10 was a Dart model. The Dart Hang 10 used the striped upholstery, not the plaid.

In looking at pictures, the Bicentennial packages had wood grain on the door panels, not the upholstery this car has. The second photo is the Bicentennial car. Seat covers look the same as the Hang 10. Note the door panels.

I've never seen a Duster trimmed this way and never seen a Hang 10 in anything but white. On this car, the Hang 10 stripe is right, but it is minus the Hang 10 specific upholstery.

75DARTAD.JPG

76 spirit 01.jpg

seattrm2.jpg

yeah im at a loss on this car i no its not hangten i no its not bicentenial i no its not spirit so what i do know its called custom decorator packege so on the duster A63 is just that but ive had lots of mopar lovers tell me that they have never seen a duster with so many options it is a two fender tags tough wheel,floor shift auto console with orange paint, dash has the orange paint going across it all so moonroof,sport mirrors,fender turn sig,am/fm radio,crome seal molding, drip rail molding, molding between tail lights,rocker panel crome,8 1/4 rear with suregrip, big bolt pattern,the large drums out back and power disq brake, ac/heat/map light glove box light trunk light trunk dressup kit with jack cover came with the crome magnum 500,bucket seats, quik ratio stering,sway bars front and back side stripe red white and blue and left factory with a full tank of gas it is a chrysler excutive lease car noise reduction packege ign switch time delay ash tray light dual horns 3 speed wipers wheel lip molding front and rear bumper gaurds and it say for new car service on build sheet 70 amp alt 500 cca battery delux seat belts fold down rear seat all glass tinted and thats all lol so my thanking is this car was special ordered by one of chrysler high ups to drive for work are for one of his kids are wife who knows i would really like to reserch the car better i do know i havent seen any others like it excepet the one on the hangten sight and it didnt have the moonroof are tough wheel

I have seen this before. Its a prelude to the spirit of 76 edition. Yeah, its not a Hang Ten as thats a Dart Sport but in reality it is (sort of)!! Its part of the 'space saver' package and is a trim option. This car pictured is not a 76 but a 75 model due to the pull handbrake and the clear parking/turn signal lenses. There was stripes on this car at one time too. Check it out better but its just a trim option with the space saver package. There was a thread on here some time go from a guy in California with a similar car. Not a big dollar car but not your every day Duster either. Just a note, you might want to get a magnet and check the underside of the hood and trunk lid framing. You could have some morphed up Feather Duster. The underside of the hood and trunk is aluminum and the magnet wont stick to it. There is more weight cutting stuff on the car but this is a sure fire way to know what you have. In any case, dont let this one get away.
Chas.

-
Back