ipod help

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I downloaded more music but when it is time to snyc it tells me there is no room only 45 MB left.But my Ipod has 869 MB left.I have a ipod Nano 7.3 GB.I currently have 815 songs on it and I have had 1800 songs on it.I think it hold up to 2500 song.
Anyone have any idea what is going on?How can I fix this?

Thanks,Jim

Hey Jim,
You may have to wipe the Nano and download everything back on to it. I had to do this with my 16GB one that had 7GB left and wouldn't take anymore songs or movies

What a pain I just did that and am reloading all my music.I wiped it clean because it was skipping in the middle of songs.I am starting to think these ipod nano's are junk!!

What a pain I just did that and am reloading all my music.I wiped it clean because it was skipping in the middle of songs.I am starting to think these ipod nano's are junk!!

Yea I upgraded to my 64GB I-Touch like 1 1/2 yrs ago and its best thing since sliced bread

so now issues with the I-touch so far?
Nope but am sending it in soon as the home button don't always work on mine. But under warranty and free replacement. But my sisters I touch is older and no problems and she drops it all the time too

Plus I almost never use my camera anymore easier to use I-Touch and upload it directly and the pics aren't all that bad of quality

Wow holds 16,000 songs.I think I would only use it for the music and the camera.I do not have the money right now but you got me thinking I need to up grade.

Thanks Again,Jim

They certainly seem to have quite a few issues. My 16 GB IPod Touch has an issue with the headphone jack. It won't take the male end of a headphone jack, it just rejects it so you can't use headphones. Of couse, Apple won't fix it.
PITA.

iPod touch are worth every penny in my opinion...

I had to upgrade recently to a 16BG 'cause i had more apps and music I wanted to download and the 8GB wouldn't.

I love it, never had any issues, still have it.

It holds a hell of a lot of music, and it gives you the option to "buy" games, or download free ones and if you decide you don't want the game anymore, and delete it, and you want it again, you don't have to pay for it all over again. It will let you restore it back. Unfortunately I don't think music has the same option.

The newer ones are more memory, some with color. Don't have issues with the home button on mine. I guess it depends on how well it's been taken care of.

My 8GB is 4 years old, and still works completely. The only reason I had to buy a new one is like I said, ran out of memory (4 years later).

The lifespan always depends on how you take care of it: not dropping it, not getting liquids on it, etc.

Hope this helps!!

-
Back