Is everything got to be a joke

-
Small block is hosting a beer summit..yay!

Smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark.

There, someone left a smart *** remark.

Happy now?

Small block is hosting a beer summit..yay!

Smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark, smart *** remark.

There, someone left a smart *** remark.

Happy now?
will be after the beer summit....

Just show up and bring your evilness with you.

Smallblock, is it okay if I bring this evilness with me?

product-enlarged.jpg

Just make sure Memike stays away from her.........she may get corrupted by that ol lady killer...LOL.

I saw this earlier this morning and thought to myself "Is this an attempt ot give everybody a good smile today" I know I sure got a good kick out of it. Oh by the way can I come to the meeting Smallblock? I am heading toward KY in July.

Personally, I think you need to chill out, cause I think you are definitely in the minority on this one.

These forums are akin to an extended family type of thing. People like to joke around, kid around, etc. It's all part of human nature. If you want information without interaction, then there are many technical manuals online where I am sure you can find your answers, so maybe a forum like this isnt for you.

For every question I have ever asked, I have always gotten an informative answer, along with a few laughs, a few thread hijacks, and a few more questions. SO WHAT!!!!!
I welcome and enjoy everyones reply, even if it has nothing to do with what I am asking, cause maybe I'll learn a new smartass remark, a tidbit of obscure but useless information, or the meaning of the three sea shells (Lets see if anyone gets that obscure reference - lol).

I feel sorry for you, if you cant appreciate anybodys attempts to brighten your day a little, and that's about as delicately as I can put it.

Never once have I worked in a shop or had someone in my personal garage where everyone was dead serious and I thank God for that. This is supposed to be fun. Asking for free advice in this virtual "shop" should be no different.

Just for the record, when I ask a question on this site I would be disappointed if I didn't receive a few wise *** remarks. When the joking stops I'm outta here!!!

There's a line between being a wise man and a wise guy. I'm old enough to miss seeing it occasionally.

Somebody say something about beer and a party? Where? When? Any wild women coming?

if it is that big of a deal I will stop making jovial comments, I truly thought the occasional wise crack was no big deal, I see now I was mistaken for that I am sorry

P.S. does anyone want to buy a bridge in brooklyn? or should I list that in the for sale section?

Don't go crazy on us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXffpGSjR8A&feature=related"]YouTube- Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes[/ame]

Thanks for all the replies. Now I expect all of you to gather at my house ( with your MOPARS) on my birthday the 30th of JUNE) it happens the same day every year. Bring your beer, kids, pets,and of course SENSE OF HUMOR. This is my thread so add to it. I want to see 30 pages, take it in any direction or twist it to your fancy. If anyone took it too serious it was all of you, oops my laugh! See it ain't hard for a old man to jump start the younger generation, If you hit the ignore button you have thinner skin than I do, just poking a little fun, starting some crap, flippin your wick or whatever you may call it.
And yes I do realize when the car stops and the glass filter is empty you are out of gas.
DUSTERDOWNS OR TO MY FRIENDS STEVIE D.

So you walk up to a guy and ask "You have any nude pics of your wife "
He says "No !"
So you ask, "Wanna buy some ?"
One day that's funny, no harm, no fowl. On a different day you might get your block knocked off.
All us clowns can do is be quick to duck. :jocolor:

Thanks for all the replies. Now I expect all of you to gather at my house ( with your MOPARS) on my birthday the 30th of JUNE) it happens the same day every year. Bring your beer, kids, pets,and of course SENSE OF HUMOR. This is my thread so add to it. I want to see 30 pages, take it in any direction or twist it to your fancy. If anyone took it too serious it was all of you, oops my laugh! See it ain't hard for a old man to jump start the younger generation, If you hit the ignore button you have thinner skin than I do, just poking a little fun, starting some crap, flippin your wick or whatever you may call it.
And yes I do realize when the car stops and the glass filter is empty you are out of gas.
DUSTERDOWNS OR TO MY FRIENDS STEVIE D.
Good one Steve!!! But you shouldn't have said anything yet.

Ok... Today I am at work.. and all I can think about is my Project Dart. Do I have a problem?

Oh hell I'm only getting started. You wait til my birthday and I'll show al of you a WILD SIC PUPPY (my CB handle) REDFISH I love the ducking clown part, did I get that right? I really believe the older I get the thinner my skin gets and that is why I care less. It is what it is and as I've seen you can't polish a turd. Watch and you will see as I have exposed the scam all replies will fall off to nothing, seems only if someone feels they are getting under your skin will they continue to wiggle . it is when you stop scratching that they go away. As Mick would say HAVE A GOOD DAY---BANG BANG--- STEVIE D.

So you walk up to a guy and ask "You have any nude pics of your wife "
He says "No !"
So you ask, "Wanna buy some ?"
One day that's funny, no harm, no fowl. On a different day you might get your block knocked off.
All us clowns can do is be quick to duck. :jocolor:

Or you ask them what sexual position makes the ugliest babys and when they can't guess you say the one their mother used. Toobad I missed this thread with the ignore button lol

-
Back