Is this to much cam

-
Well gerty did you drink the cool-aid? Remember to order new springs or your going to leave tons of HP on the table. Don't forget to order those Rhoades lifters and didn't forget to buy new gears as suggested. Don't forget gaskets - intake, timing chain cover, water pump ect. Cam lube, rtv....
What about zinc?? Isn't this cam a goner without any zinc!?
A couple months ago I took apart the 318 with 35000 miles on it and put it back together with its same cam and people were freaking out that the cam is going to go flat with no zinc! So far I've proved the Kool-Aid Club wrong and it is fine. Maybe one day you'll prove the Kool-Aid Club wrong also. But for now just spend spend spend spend LOL buy this and buy that and for $50 more you can get free shipping !! LMFAO
Taco-mania, dude! you are on a trip in this thread.... LOL

The parts are ordered and I'll report back with the details and results in a few weeks. I want to thank everyone for all the advice.
Bob

Well if you go ahead and tell us exactly what you ordered we can all get together and tell you how wrong you were and how everything won't work and have you plenty well full of doubt and disappointment before anything even comes?
Of course you know I'm just joking and giving people a hard time and I hope everything goes well and it's a great learning experience and you have fun doing it. That's the point right having fun?

Dropping the 318 into Dale Hollow Lake and then dropping this little feller in the truck.

383 bob.jpg

-
Back